Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just snapped a picture of my foid coworker’s ass in leggins, I took two actually

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
This foid is white, blonde, 22 years old and she was wearing black leggings to work today - so I snapped two pictures of hER ass.

We are at a golf course for a marketing event, so while she was laying down on the grASS relaxing, I pretended to be on my phone, and I took two pictures of hER ass.

I’m vERy happy, she is moving to Florida in a few months so it was eithER now or nevER.

No, I’m not going to post the pictures - but, I suggest remembering to switch to your front camera and while pretending to be on your phone simply lean ovER and snap a picture while the foid isn’t looking.

If a foid is going to wear leggings to work - tax hER.

imagine risking your entire future to snap a pic of a public toilet, couldn't be me :feelsohh: bro does not have elliots aura

feel bad reading that. i want.

Pic or larp
Kek, maybe latER aftER I crop it so I don’t doxx myself (I prefer to post pictures using my laptop, because posting pictures using mobile is more difficult).

describe her ass and thighs?

Nice, i try to take creepshots in the gym but im scared of getting caught

Based. She wouldn't wear leggings if she didn't want male attention like this.

come on bro you can't NOT post them

Gay
This foid is white, blonde, 22 years old and she was wearing black leggings to work today - so I snapped two pictures of hER ass.

We are at a golf course for a marketing event, so while she was laying down on the grASS relaxing, I pretended to be on my phone, and I took two pictures of hER ass.

I’m vERy happy, she is moving to Florida in a few months so it was eithER now or nevER.

No, I’m not going to post the pictures - but, I suggest remembering to switch to your front camera and while pretending to be on your phone simply lean ovER and snap a picture while the foid isn’t looking.

If a foid is going to wear leggings to work - tax hEGay

I also have a girl at work that age with an incredible ass I would love to get a pic of.

Dm

Using Snapchat is a fakecel trait. Even bigger normie social media than Cuckstagram

If you can anynimously contact her, use it as ransom to get money.

Pic or larp
Based but yeah pics plz been running low on coomfuel lately
Altho ppl generally don't look that good in irl random photos

Came here expecting a pic, i was wrong.
Brutal picturepill.

Should of cum tributed it

imagine risking your entire future to snap a pic of a public toilet, couldn't be me :feelsohh: bro does not have elliots aura

I swear there was a time when doing something like this would only have resulted in a slap on the wrist.

I swear there was a time when doing something like this would only have resulted in a slap on the wrist.
Cause it is, if some faggot snapped a pic of my ass id punch him in the face, but its as if these people have nothing going on so they just live in the past. Reminds me of this woman being robbed by the Kia boyz, she describes her car being robbed (she wasnt even there) as if her entire family was murdered.

Some people have different reactions.