Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media girls still cute in Pokemon Ultimate Journeys

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

it's rare to see girls shine so bright and seem so optimistic and happy and kind IRL
what happened to the glow of potential I used to see? am I so jaded it only seems obvious in anime now?

it's rare to see girls shine so bright and seem so optimistic and happy and kind IRL
they act like that around 8+/10 tallfags

but yea i like coping with cartoons and anime and shit like that because the girls actually have colorful personalities that i wont ever see in girls irl because i'm not good looking.

I was reading on Baudrillard's
ideas on simulation and this makes me wonder if OP is a prime example of a victim of living in pure intensified simulacra. Or maybe he is a simulacra himself since he represents a cartoon loving person that doesn't really exist

Here’s an interesting quote by houellebecq, thoughts on this?
Our civilization, he says, suffers from vital exhaustion. In the century of Louis XIV, when the appetite for living was great, official culture placed the accent on the negation of pleasure and of the flesh; repeated insistently that mundane life can offer only imperfect joys, that the only true source of happiness was in God. Such a discourse, he asserts would no longer be tolerated today. We need adventure and eroticism because we need to hear ourselves repeat that life is marvelous and exciting; and it's abundantly clear that we rather doubt this.

they act like that around 8+/10 tallfags

but yea i like coping with cartoons and anime and shit like that because the girls actually have colorful personalities that i wont ever see in girls irl because i'm not good looking.
they might sometimes be like this with each other, maybe if it's just 1 on 1 ? in groups I think they get nasty and compete for status

ideas on simulation and this makes me wonder if OP is a prime example of a victim of living in pure intensified simulacra.

ideas on simulation and this makes me wonder if OP is a prime example of a victim of living in pure intensified simulacra. Or maybe he is a simulacra himself since he represents a cartoon loving person that doesn't really exist

Or maybe he is a simulacra himself since he represents a cartoon loving person that doesn't really exist
no John you are the simulacras

What no pussy does to a mf.

What no pussy does to a mf.
the worst thing no pussy does isn't make him appreciate beauty - it's what happens to the beta SIMPs so desperate to coom in pussy they convince themselves that 40+ roasties are the prime pussy and lie to themselves saying they don't want that unspoiled lithe loli bod

View attachment 656567

what happened to the glow of potential I used to see? am I so jaded it only seems obvious in anime now?
I'd love to fuck Serena (IN VIDEO GAME)

Last edited:
I'd love to fuck Serena (IN VIDEO GAME)
Journeys is fucking with my head, most of the series were separate until now, everyone is crossing over and returning EXCEPT for Misty and Brock for some reason

anime is gay fuck anime

yo @Wizard32 recommend me here some "feel good" animes or cartoons, i'm in the mood to watch something new

thanks bro i'll definitely watch it after i finish all my assignments for the week
Started LOGH yet?

Splits

guys chocolate loli of elegance IRIS just got destroyed by Aryan goddess Cynthia
I'm really impressed by her can-do attitude.
You can tell she put a lot of herself into that match.
You can tell she is becoming a woman.
DressPose

Last edited:
Cynthia is my waifu.

Cynthia should have been the final boss. I couldn't stand all that Leon dicksucking. He's a forgettable garbage character.

What makes you think that such purity can be maintained beyond childhood? Or are you saying that even little girls are tainted these days?
Here’s an interesting quote by houellebecq, thoughts on this?
Probably not whose answer you wanted, but I doubt the poor French peasants were all that effervescent back then. They could also simply not afford to be hedonistic. The nobles -- on the other hand -- were plenty licentious I believe.

What makes you think that such purity can be maintained beyond childhood?
It's a hypothetical, I can't rule it out but know if it's maintained it is rare

Or are you saying that even little girls are tainted these days?
Guess it depends on what we mean by tainted tbh

Probably not whose answer you wanted, but I doubt the poor French peasants were all that effervescent back then.
They could also simply not afford to be hedonistic. The nobles -- on the other hand -- were plenty licentious I believe.
There are cheap forms of hedonism for french peasants to do

It's a hypothetical, I can't rule it out but know if it's maintained it is rare
While I obviously cannot rule it out completely either, I believe calling it "rare" if at all is an understatement.
Guess it depends on what we mean by tainted tbh
I mainly intended tainted in the sense of "tainted by the (((system)))" -- e.g., corrupted by TikTok etc. Children are very impressionable and malleable after all. I remember I once heard a grade school boy say "Later homo" to a friend of his in a supermarket. I sincerely doubt his parents or teachers taught him that.
There are cheap forms of hedonism for french peasants to do
Could you give an example of indulgences French peasants partook in?

I mainly intended tainted in the sense of "tainted by the (((system)))" -- e.g., corrupted by TikTok etc. Children are very impressionable and malleable after all. I remember I once heard a grade school boy say "Later homo" to a friend of his in a supermarket. I sincerely doubt his parents or teachers taught him that.
that kind of shit existed growing up in the 90s which was basically pre-internet for children so I think it just comes from the streets

that kind of shit existed growing up in the 90s which was basically pre-internet for children so I think it just comes from the streets
Now that you mention it. I must have picked a poor example.

Started LOGH yet?
lol i realized that i never really had time for new shows while taking a full courseload of hardcore math classes. i'm done my final exams pretty soon though, and i'll have a few weeks to nerd up at home alone.
i'll lyk when i start

It's over. The ashnime is ending.