Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW RAGEFUEL! A closer look at two "innocent" girls from my neighbourhood

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★★
One of these girls lost her virginity at 12 and the other at 13. They started wearing thongs and g-strings at age 12 and dressed very sexually provocative from that age onward. They have enjoyed a life of partying and sex since a very early age and they are now very decadent and hedonistic. They love to flaunt their behinds on social media and being worshipped like goddesses. I don´t think these girls even remember all the sex partners they have had. Oral, anal and threesomes are something that these two girls have tried and enjoyed many times. Being drunk at parties and giving guys blowjobs, walking around in their tiny thongs with their buttocks clearly visible for all party goers to see and admire.

They are obsessed with their own asses and goes regularly to the gym to do their lower body workouts. They are proud of their butts and love to flaunt them in g-strings and thongs! These two girls egos are inflated and social media has made them narcissistic. They frequently travel to exotic locations for sex, sun and party.

It seems they are not so innocent after all...

49436958 232161294380598 9015446501241066633 n

64886533 121645409082081 4843127870982863723 n

70784369 180691429763916 7896496863801282469 n

Download 1

Resize 2

Image 1

Image 2

Download

Amandakristiansen 4

Last edited:
i want to throw acid at their faces

Hearing these whores get such an easy life makes me get this enraging feeling in my throat that makes me want to scream and punch something full autismo style
they make me hard doe :feelscry:

i wanna wrestle with them

white nationalists and ethnics will always find an excuse for why they are superior still. The blackpill knows it’s because of looks.

Should get beaten and gangraped at one of their parties. They're begging for it at this point.

i want to throw acid at their faces
Me too! :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I have had to watch this unfold for over a decade. Meanwhile i have been starving for sex and affection.

Hearing these whores get such an easy life makes me get this enraging feeling in my throat that makes me want to scream and punch something full autismo style
Imagine how i feel who have watched all this happening from the side lines. They have gotten to experience everything and me nothing...

I want to go full Peter North on their asses. I want to have a threesome with them but they would never let me. All i can do is to watch them enjoy their exciting lives full of perverted sex, admiration, partying and worship.

They look repulsive.

I want to be like Peter North with these two girls at the same time. A threesome with them...

God i wanna punch my dick through her intestines

Left girl, right girl or both?

All the pics are of these two thots.
Both even though girl on the right looks like she has down syndrome

They seem very meek and demure...

They are hot but this one thousand cock stare scares me.

You've had to displeasure of observing way too many sluts if none of this is LARP, I had thots but never at this amount it was just 5 or 6 that were mega thots like this.
They have enjoyed a life of partying and sex since a very early age
Just a sad comparison to my boring life, and they are never grateful for their easy fun lives either, maybe some shallow gratitude compared to a starving african kid but never incel folks like ourselves.

One of these girls lost her virginity at 12 and the other at 13. They started wearing thongs and g-strings at age 12 and dressed very sexually provocative from that age onward. They have enjoyed a life of partying and sex since a very early age and they are now very decadent and hedonistic. They love to flaunt their behinds on social media and being worshipped like goddesses. I don´t think these girls even remember all the sex partners they have had. Oral, anal and threesomes are something that these two girls have tried and enjoyed many times. Being drunk at parties and giving guys blowjobs, walking around in their tiny thongs with their buttocks clearly visible for all party goers to see and admire.

They are obsessed with their own asses and goes regularly to the gym to do their lower body workouts. They are proud of their butts and love to flaunt them in g-strings and thongs! These two girls egos are inflated and social media has made them narcissistic. They frequently travel to exotic locations for sex, sun and party.

It seems they are not so innocent after all...

View attachment 1124353
View attachment 1124354
View attachment 1124355
View attachment 1124357
View attachment 1124358
View attachment 1124359
View attachment 1124360
View attachment 1124362
View attachment 1124364

Why have I never been invited to those parties ?

When I was in highschool, I remember a whore bragging about being at a party where girls were naked in the pool.

I was never invited...

Tbh, one acid called hydrochloric acid would caused severe consequences of their lifes.

Anytime i would splash that acid to whore face

You've had to displeasure of observing way too many sluts if none of this is LARP, I had thots but never at this amount it was just 5 or 6 that were mega thots like this.

Just a sad comparison to my boring life, and they are never grateful for their easy fun lives either, maybe some shallow gratitude compared to a starving african kid but never incel folks like ourselves.
I have been watching from the sidelines as these girls started having sex at 12. They also started wearing thongs and g-strings at that age. I have more thots that I see in the town I live and i might do a "series" on this just to vent my frustration.

I have been watching from the sidelines as these girls started having sex at 12. They also started wearing thongs and g-strings at that age. I have more thots that I see in the town I live and i might do a "series" on this just to vent my frustration.
Yeah some girls got started at 12 too, one of the thots actually got in a bit of trouble at school for it when we were 12, it didnt stop her though and her thotting actually got her an athlete 6'2 white rich famous boyfriend now lol so the thotting paid off for her

I want to go full Peter North on their asses. I want to have a threesome with them but they would never let me.
Who said they have to let you? :feelsseriously:

Who said they have to let you? :feelsseriously:
Of course nobody Bro! But you get frustrated watching all this from the sidelines and never getting in on any action yourself.

FULL Peter North, if I could..

Yeah some girls got started at 12 too, one of the thots actually got in a bit of trouble at school for it when we were 12, it didnt stop her though and her thotting actually got her an athlete 6'2 white rich famous boyfriend now lol so the thotting paid off for her
One of these girls lost her virginity at 12 the other at 13. Girls like this live in a completely different reality. They could never endure a life like ours. That is something that pisses me off sometimes. I think they deserve to have a taste of it.

when you say becky is hot its overvaluing them. that thinking is why men are where they are today.
If men weren't such simps. This society is made up of simps..

Of course nobody Bro! But you get frustrated watching all this from the sidelines and never getting in on any action yourself.
Go and take what it's yours! Ravage their holes!

when you say becky is hot its overvaluing them. that thinking is why men are where they are today.
i think it depends on what you understand by "hot". I just think they somewhat attractive. Good enough. It is not like I an saying they are models. You are implying that I am a simp but that is not true.

They were never innocent jfl but they're hot :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back