Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls who say they "like cleaning" when actually they mean they want you to clean too

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Twice I've come across this at least! (in housemates)

"Oh I like cleaning - I love to clean!"

So I was thinking OK then fine... doesn't affect me!

But no no. They don't MEAN that. They mean "I will be cleaning lots and I expect you to clean lots also"

>.<

Sounds like my Mom lol.

Sounds like my Mom lol.

I feel like... they enjoy cleaning not due to the act itself but due to it making them feel good when things are clean.

So... if someone else cleans then it creates the same effect.

The problem is I don't care as much as them about it. I don't want things to be filthy but I can live with things not being spotless.

I feel like... they enjoy cleaning not due to the act itself but due to it making them feel good when things are clean.

So... if someone else cleans then it creates the same effect.

The problem is I don't care as much as them about it. I don't want things to be filthy but I can live with things not being spotless.
Me too.

I guess that traditionally this is why men went out and worked and women cleaned.

Then they could do it to their heart's content and not bother the man about it. XD