Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls would rather be eaten by a shark than kiss me and i have proof

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
The girls I ask to rate me say I am a 2-3/10. their type is the tall aggressive criminals, much like the animalistic sharks

While I'm the ultimate civilised gentleman, kind, generous and intelligent, sharks are vicious, dominant and cruel with no regard for human life- much like the Chad's they are a total slut for.

So with this reasoning, it is easy to conclude objectively that women would rather allow a shark to ejaculate inside them than a sub 5.

The girls I ask to rate me say I am a 2-3/10. their type is the tall aggressive criminals, much like the animalistic sharks

While I'm the ultimate civilised gentleman, kind, generous and intelligent, sharks are vicious, dominant and cruel with no regard for human life- much like the Chad's they are a total slut for.

So with this reasoning, it is easy to conclude objectively that women would rather allow a shark to ejaculated inside them than a sub 5.
Women (by their own admission) will literally rather be eaten alive by a bear than exist around sub5s for a few hours

Women (by their own admission) will literally rather be eaten alive by a bear than exist around sub5s for a few hours
I heard this actually happened recently

Foids would rather literally anything else happen to them than get fucked and impregnated by a subhuman.

They would rather fuck a bear than you

Foids would rather literally anything else happen to them than get fucked and impregnated by a subhuman.
its literally their nature

evil, vile creatures

They would probably fuck the fin of a shark rather than us

Don't give them any ideas jfl

I heard this actually happened recently
lmao that men or bear drama is fcking stupid tbh, soyciety basically built by men if they wanna be with bears so much why they still sitting at home. they should be thankful with men for making their live much easier but nah those foids rather get offended cause 1% of low inhib men raping foids instead