Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I would rather be an incel than to live as a woman

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/18lqbfc/being_a_dickless_manlet_is_another_level_of/

I have crippling gender dysphoria. So I would rather be an incel than to live as a woman. But damn, do I miss the way society treated me when I was an attractive female. Everyone used to be so nice and helpful. I was welcomed everywhere and had cute girls approaching me. Even straight girls wanting to experiment.

Then I transitioned Female-to-Manlet. And no one likes me anymore. Especially girls, they are terrified of me talking to them now.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good fucking riddance, I hope these retards remember when they rope that this was all their own choice :feelshaha:

No more soyddit

Why transition when you could just be a tomboy...

Jfl I love when they realize how worshipped they are

hah. the bitch literally nerfed herself in real life

They diserve this for their abomomation of mutilating the body.

Full support to Female to Male Trannies please encourage more women to do this. If they are male it's okay for me to beat up and bully them isn't it ?

Why transition when you could just be a tomboy...
They're preyed upon to become trannies notice how unlike 10-15 years ago tomboys aren't popular so they say to them become a man.

Women live the easiest lives. They pretty much get jobs on a plate and promotions whenever they want them.
They can even go online and distribute a bra pic and get loads of money. They get dates whenever they want them
and have more social opportunites, pass more interviews, more likely to go to university, own their own home,

The privileged gender

Funny GIF

They're preyed upon to become trannies notice how unlike 10-15 years ago tomboys aren't popular so they say to them become a man.

Probably still more popular than they'll be as a man though...

Women live the easiest lives. They pretty much get jobs on a plate and promotions whenever they want them.
They can even go online and distribute a bra pic and get loads of money. They get dates whenever they want them
and have more social opportunites, pass more interviews, more likely to go to university, own their own home,

The privileged gender
based jokercel

I’d rather be a truecel then be a woman

I’d rather be a truecel then be a woman

But as a woman you can get another woman so easily.

I guess the issue though is that... that would be a lesbian relationship and so... there's a moral question there as a lot of people think LGBT stuff is not moral.

So I guess that's a potential issue.

Never understood how it is troon manlets actually suffer? Can't they still get laid since all the troons are fucking within their own degenerate circle?

Another strange thing about this is that she also wouldn't be allowed on forums like this surely.

So that's a disadvantage of her position over a guy's.

Another conflation, this whore will not be able to resist telling every coworker and person that they are "FTM" as opposed to a man, for tha double sympathy whammy of being a whore and a TROON.

FTM are the most insidious form of whore because they infiltrate the few 1;1 male spaces that has survived into modernity, make no mistake a foid troon is the one most worthy of taut rope and a lamp post out there.

Lol imagine wanting to be an edgelord so bad you steal the struggle of an entire gender

The title made me think that this is some delusional feminist moaning about how even incels have it better than women:foidSoy::foidSoy:, so I rage clicked preparing to sperg out over that, and now I’m laughing at yet another FtM who didn’t know what being a non-Chad guy was actually like and is being hit with the reality of being a dickless manlet:feelskek::feelscomfy::feelsPop:.

self induced mental illness """"muh gender dysphoria"""" more like too much scrolling on tiktok

Play stupid games, win stupid prices

Rule 6: No hate speech.

Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. will result in an immediate ban

jfl at Cuckit

Society is broken

What do women gain from transitioning? Genuinely what do they think of the male sex before doing that shit because it should be obvious that you aren't gonna magically turn into a 6'2 giga chad if you are 4'11 woman.

What do women gain from transitioning? Genuinely what do they think of the male sex before doing that shit because it should be obvious that you aren't gonna magically turn into a 6'2 giga chad if you are 4'11 woman.

I think some of them genuinely do transition because they think they will get "privilege".

Another conflation, this whore will not be able to resist telling every coworker and person that they are "FTM" as opposed to a man, for tha double sympathy whammy of being a whore and a TROON.
I would have more sympathy for them if they fought against misandry, heightism, incelphobia and the excesses of feminism. But you never see them do that.

I think some of them genuinely do transition because they think they will get "privilege".
Sub 5 men are invisible to most women. They probably think they will live like Chad after transitioning. :lul:

Sub 5 men are invisible to most women. They probably think they will live like Chad after transitioning. :lul:

Yeah I think they do too.

Women are used to very good treatment overall so I don't think they can even imagine what it's like to be the average guy let alone a lower tier guy.

jfl deserved
she was living on tutorial difficulty as a w*man