Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give example of good anime fight scene

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
@Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @Epedaphic
One scene from anime

sukuna vs jogoat
cb0.jpg

Also any highschool dxd fight :feelshehe:

Doraemon vs Nobita

I know it sounds basic because it recently came out but the upper six demon gyutaro vs tengen was very intense and with one of the best animations ever made.

Kenshin vs. Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)

Gon vs. Pitou (Hunter x Hunter)

One scene from anime
Idk specifically :feelsbadman: I think cowboy bebop and demon slayer probably have some good ones. I’ll try to look into it

That ending scene from School Days :feelsthink:

fight in fate zero, between a priest and an asssasin

I'll do you one better. It's alarming how no one really brings it up, but here's Netero vs. Meruem.

View: https://youtu.be/fCo1bReRJNQ?si=NgciO3IXI-oGuNa9&t=181

Not only is it the greatest fight in Hunter x Hunter and the medium in general, I would go so far as to say it's one of the most meaningful fights in all of fiction. A fight that is hyped even more by Yoshihisa Hirano's biblical score and the epic narrator helping to deliver a heart-stopping, cinematically unforgettable, and intensely impactful showdown between the two strongest men in the world—a seemingly unassuming oldcel vs. the result of years of genetic superiority and survival instinct hand-picked from the finest reserves of the countless humans and animals consumed by the Queen Chimera Ant—with the entire world hanging in the balance. The megalomaniac chimera ant king's unprecedented physical superiority and mind-boggling intellectual capacity against Netero's awe-inspiring spirit and unbreakable will is like a battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

Leaving aside the incredibly crisp and amazing animation in the fight itself, most importantly, this is not just an intellectual battle. This is about the everpresent ideological conflict that the arc constantly implores the viewer to consider. This is about what it means to be human. At its soaring peaks—which there are many—the Chimera ant arc plunges into the depths of humanity at our most primal fears and lays bare our innermost impulses, and it emerges with the thematic and storytelling profundity of what can only be called the greatest narrative arc since the Golden Age arc, Even during its lower points—which are still shockingly engaging—90-95% of shonen could not even hope to rival it.

Last edited:
I'm salty Netero had to die to win

I'll do you one better. It's alarming how no one really brings it up, but here's Netero vs. Meruem.

View: https://youtu.be/-s6trfoS6Mw?si=p_-gTx1Yy7BnkAUz&t=199

Not only is it the greatest fight in Hunter x Hunter and the medium in general, I would go so far as to say it's one of the most meaningful fights in all of fiction. A fight that is hyped even more by Yoshihisa Hirano's biblical score and the epic narrator helping to deliver a heart-stopping, cinematically unforgettable, and intensely impactful showdown between the two strongest men in the world—a seemingly unassuming oldcel and the result of years of genetic superiority and survival instinct hand-picked from the finest reserves of the countless humans and animals consumed by the Queen Chimera Ant—with the entire world hanging in the balance. The megalomaniac chimera ant king's unprecedented physical superiority and mind-boggling intellectual capacity against Netero's awe-inspiring spirit and unbreakable will is like a battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

Leaving aside the incredibly crisp and amazing animation in the fight itself, most importantly, this is not just an intellectual battle. This is about the everpresent ideological conflict that the arc constantly implores the viewer to consider. This is about what it means to be human. At its soaring peaks—which there are many—the Chimera ant arc plunges into the depths of humanity at our most primal fears and lays bare our innermost impulses, and it emerges with the thematic and storytelling profundity of what can only be called the greatest narrative arc since the Golden Age arc, Even during its lower points—which are still shockingly engaging—90-95% of shonen could not even hope to rival it.

Shit,I totally forgot about this

Kurosaki Ichigo vs Ulquiorra Schiffer.

View: https://youtu.be/-s6trfoS6Mw?si=p_-gTx1Yy7BnkAUz&t=199

Not only is it the greatest fight in Hunter x Hunter and the medium in general, I would go so far as to say it's one of the most meaningful fights in all of fiction. A fight that is hyped even more by Yoshihisa Hirano's biblical score and the epic narrator helping to deliver a heart-stopping, cinematically unforgettable, and intensely impactful showdown between the two strongest men in the world—a seemingly unassuming oldcel and the result of years of genetic superiority and survival instinct hand-picked from the finest reserves of the countless humans and animals consumed by the Queen Chimera Ant—with the entire world hanging in the balance. The megalomaniac chimera ant king's unprecedented physical superiority and mind-boggling intellectual capacity against Netero's awe-inspiring spirit and unbreakable will is like a battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

@epillepsy @shii410 @Zetta @Pixycel @weaselbomber @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @kikecel @Diocel @Lolimancer @uglysubhuman @lemon21 @solblue @WorthlessSlavicShit @Atavistic Autist

Ngl I'm interested to hear your thoughts bhais. Is this fight GOATed with the sauce or is it mid x mid :feelstrash:

Last edited:
i don't watch that many anime with fights but Ayanokouji vs. Ryuen was EXTREMELY well animated. shoutout to my nigga @Nate Higgers wish you well
@epillepsy @shii410 @Zetta @Pixycel @weaselbomber @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @kikecel @Diocel @Lolimancer @uglysubhuman @lemon21 @solblue @WorthlessSlavicShit @Atavistic Autist

Ngl I'm interested to hear your thoughts bhais. Is this fight GOATed with the sauce or is it mid x mid :feelstrash:
looks kino tbh might watch hxh eventually

i don't watch that many anime with fights but Ayanokouji vs. Ryuen was EXTREMELY well animated.
Needless to say at this point, season two lives up to the first in every way, and I obviously mean this to be a scathing insult. The problem with Classroom of the Elite in simple terms is that it’s terminally fucking boring and completely fails in all its attempts to endear, invest, or engage you with or towards any of its principle characters as a consequence of them being exclusively presented as one-dimensional tropes (Horikita, etc.), over-the-top cartoon characters (Kushida, etc.), in-context memes not to be taken seriously (Kouenji, etc.), or narrative cannon fodder who will never at any point or in any convincing fashion have any gravity to their presence or be of importance to any long-term conflict in the series (Hirata, etc.), however long it chooses to fucking last. Fourteen volumes, isn’t it? The novel? I shudder at the thought of how many seasons of TV anime that translates to… Anyway, it’s just more of the same. More rules, more exposition, more internally conflicting feelings of and between unreasonable teenagers, so on and so forth. I cannot reach far enough back in my own memory, unreliable as that now admittedly is, to a point in my life where I could give half a shit about the halfhearted drama and embarrassingly predictable gambits such a pseudo-intellectual series has to offer. Since the “big reveal” at the end of the last season, Ayanokouji’s presentation has changed in, as far as I can tell, exactly zero ways. We get some slightly more revealing and honest inner monologuing, but that’s about it. The entire suggestion that his personality would gain a new dimension was nothing but hollow hope, assuming said hope wasn’t entirely fabricated from within my own oddly inflated expectations, wherever in the fuck those would’ve come from. Actually, come to think of it, where in this damned to hell piece of shit series WOULD I gain any positive expectations?

Ugh—they had such a good thing with episode twelve too, and yet they still completely failed, not only to make the slog up until that point worth a damn, but to even make it feel ultimately satisfying by the end. Yes, the episode was the only one to have some decently animated sequences, but having him just waltz in, confront everything, and massacre everyone was such a simplistically bold writing choice that was genuinely satisfying to watch. But what’s the end result? The end result is the exact same monologue from the end of season one. Yes, it was much better written; yes, it was much better produced and executed; yes, it was a genuinely cool scene that actually kinda made you scared of Ayanokouji yourself. But what is he saying? Again, “All humans are nothing but tools. I have no emotions. Blah, blah.” In other words, albeit more brutal, the same shit from the end of season one. I thank the fight for being completely fucking epic and absurd, because it genuinely felt like getting wasted and watching UFC with my cousin and her friends, but does it contribute to the substance of the episode—or of the SHOW, for that matter??? No. It really doesn’t. And so I’m sadly forced to repeat my not-so rhetorical question from the end of the previous paragraph: “come to think of it, where in this damned to hell piece of shit series WOULD I gain any positive expectations?” From its cardboard characters? From its comical ridiculousness which betrays any intention of self-seriousness it could possibly hope for? From its embarrassingly uneven production quality? Please don’t tell me I’m supposed to get them from its fucking dumb, uninteresting, forced-harem waifus. And for GOD’S SAKE—PLEASE—don’t tell me I’m supposed to get them from the teenage-IQ, pretentious quotes which pop up at the start of every episode.
shoutout to my nigga @Nate Higgers wish you well
Banned for being too much of an intellectual behemoth.
looks kino tbh might watch hxh eventually
:feelsokman:

Its the only shonen that's actually worth its salt.

View: https://youtu.be/fCo1bReRJNQ?si=NgciO3IXI-oGuNa9&t=181

Not only is it the greatest fight in Hunter x Hunter and the medium in general, I would go so far as to say it's one of the most meaningful fights in all of fiction. A fight that is hyped even more by Yoshihisa Hirano's biblical score and the epic narrator helping to deliver a heart-stopping, cinematically unforgettable, and intensely impactful showdown between the two strongest men in the world—a seemingly unassuming oldcel vs. the result of years of genetic superiority and survival instinct hand-picked from the finest reserves of the countless humans and animals consumed by the Queen Chimera Ant—with the entire world hanging in the balance. The megalomaniac chimera ant king's unprecedented physical superiority and mind-boggling intellectual capacity against Netero's awe-inspiring spirit and unbreakable will is like a battle between an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

Chrollo vs Hisoka is also pretty good but this fight is still the best. I remember when people said JJK is going to be the next HxH :feelskek: .

Initial D characters vs thots

what do you think of Zendaya

what do you think of Zendaya
Unironically mid. Not my type at all.

She's literally a melted blob of dirt lmao. Bafflingly overrated dyke pheno mystery meat foid hyped up by zog in order to further propagate the multiethnic psyop on western society, and of course, everyone ate it up.

Any man who thinks she's attractive either has shit taste, or is such an NPC that they let hollywood decide it for them. Obviously she isn't "ugly". But she's not at all feminine, or even sexually attractive in the way that normies talk about her.

Last edited:
Unironically mid. Not my type at all.

View attachment 1079701

She's literally a melted blob of dirt lmao. Bafflingly overrated dyke pheno mystery meat foid hyped up by zog in order to further propagate the multiethnic psyop on western society, and of course, everyone ate it up.

Any man who thinks she's attractive either has shit taste, or is such an NPC that they let hollywood decide it for them. Obviously she isn't "ugly". But she's not at all feminine, or even sexually attractive in the way that normies talk about her.
based

One scene from anime
Kotomine kirei vs Kiritsugu emiya is one of the greatest fight scenes of all time

Shirou Emiya vs Gilgamesh is also amazing but this scene is best with context and not really good standalone

She’s fucking everywhere dude. All of the shopping centres have massive banners of her and every big, new movie or Jewflix show stars her. Jfl at Hollywood's nonstop PR machine failing at convincing anyone but other mutt foids that Zendaya is attractive. No amount of shilling from sheboon femcels and fag twitter stans will change the reality.

Zero sex appeal, not a single feminine feature to speak of, and looks boyish without makeup. In India she would be a street sweeper, in America she's a movie star. I wouldn't notice her if I passed her on the street.

Last edited:
Naruto vs goku vs one punch man vs boruto vs pikachu vs vegeta vs bakugan vs ash vs dragonite vs tupac vs biggie vs blueface vs hitler
Rap battle