Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel give it a few more years, and then ill be done

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
if i hit the age of 30 and i still havent got a relationship and/ or still havent had sex ( non paid) i think im just going to rope/ sui. Im 25 already and i have no enjoyment in life. All i do is go to work and then rot at home. what is the fucking point of living and paying taxes to a society who doesnt want u around anyway? All im doing is funding single mothers, sex workers who refuse to put themselves down as sole traders ( legally) so they can claim government benefits, degenerate families, chad and staceys, and im sick of it.

Even if i was to get plastic surgery and fix my flaws, i dont think it would make any difference. I will have missed ( and already have missed) the prime years of my life ( 14 to 18), times when normies and attractive people were getting their needs met and i was still ugly and unwanted.

I will probably rope If I reach 25 tbh. It's admirable that you will be trying until at least 30.

Try something new before you rope, just saying, if you’re planning to rope thERe’s nothing for you to lose.

am 36 it gets much worse