Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I quit my job and hope I get my SSI back

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I quit my job because of workplace bullying plain and simple. I was working for a few months and my SSI got cut but I was on it for many years before, I hope I can get it back.

But you know what? If this makes me homeless then so be it, I've already seen enough of this life. Im going to california and sleeping on a beach somewhere and calling it a day. Im done with all of this.

You can get back on SSI without the long acceptance process, assuming you didn't do something stupid.

I quit my job because of workplace bullying plain and simple. I was working for a few months and my SSI got cut but I was on it for many years before, I hope I can get it back.

But you know what? If this makes me homeless then so be it, I've already seen enough of this life. Im going to california and sleeping on a beach somewhere and calling it a day. Im done with all of this.
Living on SSI is brutal and depressing