Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Give me ascension or give me death!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Who else feels this way? I’m at the point where I need to ascend otherwise I might as well be dead. And not just sex. But someone to care about and spend time together and enjoy life with. I’ve suffered enough, and not just from inceldom. Most aspects of my life have been difficult. Just tired of it.

Download

I want to use a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

everytime i dont get sexual intercourse when i m desperately aroused i can see a damage that can last for weeks (sadness and a feel of defeat) and adds on your neurosis

everytime i dont get sexual intercourse when i m desperately aroused i can see a damage that can last for weeks (sadness and a feel of defeat) and adds on your neurosis
The other day I was feeling pretty decent, then I came across an attractive female with her breasts and thong hanging out.

I spent the rest of that day in bed, feeling depressed, defeated, and demoralized.

Cunny is a human right

Time to die then

Yeah life feels so bad without any contact with girls. I want this shit to be over.

I am this way

Having a girlfirend is literally everything in life imo