Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give me some advice for I who is about to graduate college. What's the real world like? Is there any GPAs?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What's the real world like? Is there any GPAs?

Posting irrelevant shit like this in the wrong forum is why your GPA is bad.

this is like 100th thread you made about GPA/HS/college shit, just ask a college counselor or something

What's the real world like? Is there any GPAs?
There are no GPAs, there are no TAs, and there are no standardized tests. This will be the greatest shock of your life. Without the scaffolding of an institution to support you, and without soft skills or support systems with which to navigate the real world, you will flounder horribly at building your career. You will work demeaning, poorly-compensated shitjobs for the rest of your days. When your boss offers promotions or advancement opportunities, you will be passed over in favor of the more socially apt.

Choosing to stay in college won't do you any better. Academia excels at taking overspecialized autistic fail-males like you and wringing them for all they're worth.

Honestly, you're in the wrong forum.
Maybe you should join some education / college forums.

I will tell you what the rest of your life will be like.

As an asian male you will be discriminated against by all potential employers, you will most likely have to resort to working in a managerial position of some company such as Amazon or whatever.

How do I know this?

I work at Amazon and all of the managers have at least a bachelor's degree as it is essential to become a manager there, there are even managers with masters yet they still find themselves in their cuckholded underpayed position.

They get payed like 10 dollars more than me an hour for 4-8 years of schooling. If I were a Chad I could just get a girlfriend who also works for $15 an hour and our hypothetical household income would eclipse Amazons high IQ academic managerial staff.

You will work at a dead end job like the rest of us, you will become a betbuxx and will cope tremendously with falsified ideologies.

You may as well exit this forum now.
working in asia taiwan
I will tell you what the rest of your life will be like.

As an asian male you will be discriminated against by all potential employers, you will most likely have to resort to working in a managerial position of some company such as Amazon or whatever.

How do I know this?

I work at Amazon and all of the managers have at least a bachelor's degree as it is essential to become a manager there, there are even managers with masters yet they still find themselves in their cuckholded underpayed position.

They get payed like 10 dollars more than me an hour for 4-8 years of schooling. If I were a Chad I could just get a girlfriend who also works for $15 an hour and our hypothetical household income would eclipse Amazons high IQ academic managerial staff.

You will work at a dead end job like the rest of us, you will become a betbuxx and will cope tremendously with falsified ideologies.

You may as well exit this forum now.
$76,076

Real world can be easier while the acadamic world can be more work if you do research. It all depends on the job you end up with and ig you enjoy doing it