[Experiment] Given how shit your life is now, would you accept immortality if a cosmic god-like figure offered it to you?

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
I have nothing to live for and I would lose the few people I care about as the years go by. The answer is no.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Temp. Banned
-
Even if I lived 1,000 years I'd still die a kissless virgin

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
Do I get any of his god-like powers? Like the ability to wear a robe and levitate as I meditate?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Recruit
-
Fuck no. I'd hate to be immortalised in this clown world

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Do I get any of his god-like powers? Like the ability to wear a robe and levitate as I meditate?
Even if I lived 1,000 years I'd still die a kissless virgin
You live long to afford the luxury of tech that would improve your looks and redeem your inceldom, however you just cannot die. You will lose the ones you love and will love.

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
You live long to afford the luxury of tech that would improve your looks and redeem your inceldom, however you just cannot die. You will lose the ones you love and will love.
Sign me up then. I'll just lie down and wait until then, instead of rotting.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
I won't unless it also offers me a complete change of appearance.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
Of course. Today, there is no treatment for my problem, right now but perhaps, some hundreds years later, my problem could easily be treated at cheap cost. However, this immortality also mean I would never get old otherwise it's useless.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
Yeah, then I wouldn't even mind wagecucking for a hundred years to save up for surgerymaxxing... I'd live long enough for complete body replacements to become a thing...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I'd ask to be Omnipotent, ability to do anything
i'd make my own fantasies come to life, and i'd better the world

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
If you accepted it you would become a statusmaxxed and worshiped celebrity in 100 years when they see you are still young in that age. You could scam Stacys that seek immortality for sex. But no i wouldnt because what if everything stops existing it except you it would be a continuous nightmare.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Yes. I want to be perfect at a lot of things and this would give me eternal time to learn all things

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Gain immortality and then go ER on the world. (Behelit pill)

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Officer
-
i was under sedation two days ago and it was bliss so no i would not like to be immortal as i am fed up with lifes shit and the thought of eternal sleep is appealing.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Recruit
-
Yes. I'd use the time to become a billionaire and then just pay foids to like me. With that kind of money it's actually possible.

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

I like eggs
-
Eternal suffering? Think im gonna pass

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Recruit
-
Yes despite my pain and suffering from my inceldom I’m still scared of death.

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
Id take t tbh.Than i'd go on a rampage against humanity and try to never get captured until the day humanity gets wiped out and im left wandering this barren rock forever

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
No. I would like to live longer, keep my (now lost) youth and be in good health, but I would never desire immortality.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
Yes ! Are you kidding me?
Immortality will enable me to
  • Live long enough to see the Zombie Apocalypse and experience the absolute bliss of decapitating roastie zombies
  • Live long enough to see foids try to build a matriarchy and it failing spectacularly just like all other matriarchial civilizations before it
  • Live long enough to see the reinstated PATRIARCHY thrive and all this feminist/tranny/soy craze be obliterated.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Yes, I’d Draculamax and just go around raping gorgeous women at night and fighting every generation of Belmont’s.

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
Of course I'd accept, become a new religion leader.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
No, this sounds like a nightmare tbh ( to be honest )

Llama

Llama

Recruit
-
If i get other powers, like ability to not get in trouble with law and ability to do something to kill myself, like press a button at a place and i die instantly

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Recruit
-
I read a story about a man who was offered immortality by a random stranger. He accepted it and a huge earthquake followed by massive landslides happened few months after, he buried alive under rubble and stuck there for the rest of his life. This story drastically changed my opinion on immortality.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeletal Volume = Life Quality
-
N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
If it stopped ageing sure, because I am balding fast right now.

Ronaz

Ronaz

Maybe death isn't as bad as it looks
-
Dude are you kidding? You could live long enough to have your own robot sex slave which would be objectively better than human foids in just about every way. Never mind the ways you could eventually augment your body that would make you superhuman besides the immortality, assuming you only were given the ability to not die from old age and not other godlike powers along with the immortality.

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
I am not ready for immortality. I think that the fact you will die some day makes our lives meaningful. Without it, you will just live for your pleasure. I think The Portrait of Dorian Gray is truly deserves it's classic status for the insight on this topic.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Officer
-
Yes. Not affected by the agepill (most brutal of all), no need to reproduce because immortal and you could possibly statusmaxx based off of it.

Also women wanting your genes (not knowing whether it's genetic or not).

Also futuremaxxing. Sex robots 100 years from now would start being quality.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
If I had infinite money with it so I could NEET in my room forever then absolutely, but if I would have to work or do anything not in my room for that period of time then no

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Recruit
-
Yes I would. I would love throughout the eons and then travel into space once warp technology is available. I would be living Star Trek.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
yes if suicide can still be done. would allow me to monkmax out

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
I dont even want to live as of right now