Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giving CuckTears-tier advice should be a bannable offense

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Yesterday (or a few hours ago. its 1:19am now lol) I had PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM telling me to IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY, GAME, and CLOTHING STYLE. And no he was not joking. Also telling me that my inceldom is MY FAULT (not genetics) and to stop making excuses. He was dead fucking serious. Also cherrypicked guys "who I mogged" getting laid.

I'll post screenshots with his name crossed out because I don't want to give this fucker any more attention. Shit is starting to get ridiculous. Literally IncelTears CuckTears IQ.
Bluepill 1

Bluepill 2

Bluepill 3

We debate some more and then he gets frustrated, runs out of arguments, and calls me a fakecel for no reason.
Bluepill 4

What a fucking joke. Even other people on the thread were calling him on his bullshit.

Seriously, how are people that give this kind of "advice" still allowed on the forum? Personality? game? clothing/stlye? really? And then these people claim to be blackpilled :feelsseriously:.

Seen you're pics tbh, would slay if 6'2 tyrone but we missed the spot by 7 inches JFL so incel.
only other option is to thugmaxx like a low inhib chimp street nigger but thats about it.

pm your better pic

Seen you're pics tbh, would slay if 6'2 tyrone but we missed the spot by 5 inches JFL so incel.
only other option is to thugmaxx like a low inhib chimp street nigger but thats about it.

lol Colvin is gonna sperg out

The only other thing I would take out of the incelosphere aside from violence is the way incels seem to be constantly attacking each other.

I realise that being incel makes you fucking miserable. But taking it out on another celibate, there's no point in that. I just don't get it. Goes for everybody.

What if I find something that really improved me?
That can help others?

pm your better pic
DON'T TURN THIS INTO A RATING THREAD. THIS IS NOT A RATING THREAD.

I don't need another warning from mods.

Seen you're pics tbh, would slay if 6'2 tyrone but we missed the spot by 7 inches JFL so incel.
Telling people to thugmaxx also falls into the bluepill-bullshit-advice-category, but still not as bad as the cuck in the screenshots.
lol Colvin is gonna sperg out
lol

Yesterday (or a few hours ago. its 1:19am now lol) I had PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM telling me to IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY, GAME, and CLOTHING STYLE. And no he was not joking. Also telling me that my inceldom is MY FAULT (not genetics) and to stop making excuses. He was dead fucking serious. Also cherrypicked guys "who I mogged" getting laid.

I'll post screenshots with his name crossed out because I don't want to give this fucker any more attention. Shit is starting to get ridiculous. Literally IncelTears CuckTears IQ.
View attachment 204508

View attachment 204509

View attachment 204510

We debate some more and then he gets frustrated, runs out of arguments, and calls me a fakecel for no reason.
View attachment 204511
What a fucking joke. Even other people on the thread were calling him on his bullshit.

Seriously, how are people that give this kind of "advice" still allowed on the forum? Personality? game? clothing/stlye? really? And then these people claim to be blackpilled :feelsseriously:.
I've accepted that a low IQ (sub 100) makes you believe in magic and fairy tales, ignore smart phones exist besides every woman on them all day and other stupid shit.

They can't help it. Their brain can't handle all the variables and evidence in front of them. They spout PUA and magic spell nonsense.

Telling people to thugmaxx also falls into the bluepill-bullshit-advice-category, but still not as bad as the cuck in the screenshots.

lol
Brocel ive seen hoodrat chimp niggers with decent tier foids because they busy getting tatted up, shooting up, dealing drugs and involved in gang shit. Its legit bro but not realistic.

The only other thing I would take out of the incelosphere aside from violence is the way incels seem to be constantly attacking each other.

I realise that being incel makes you fucking miserable. But taking it out on another celibate, there's no point in that. I just don't get it. Goes for everybody.
fuck u n igga fuck u nigga i'll kill u nigga fuck u nigga ;esklqek,kweqmjrk3r rrhreitpyhojo jojohohohoohoh hehehe

lol
literal chadlites on this forum giving out pics but ok

The guys sats he's a fake cel.
Well I'm a fake virgin too.
If I win the lottery I'll be getting plenty of sex.

That is a good idea. This is not a joke, but a simulated time machine.
If I come up with anything, I'll share with the forum.

If you come up with a time machine you will be a god

It would be so easy for you to put him on ignore

That guy obviously didn't take the Heightpill. It never began for manlets. No gym/personality/showers for your height.

Popcorn

waiting for that guy to show up

fuck u n igga fuck u nigga i'll kill u nigga fuck u nigga ;esklqek,kweqmjrk3r rrhreitpyhojo jojohohohoohoh hehehe

No u bro hahaha

Seriously across all the forums sometimes I think the drama is worse than foids shit. Get on some games and shoot that fucking aggression out and yell at incels on discord or something I dunno fuck haha

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 9
I've accepted that a low IQ (sub 100) makes you believe in magic and fairy tales, ignore smart phones exist besides every woman on them all day and other stupid shit.

They can't help it. Their brain can't handle all the variables and evidence in front of them. They spout PUA and magic spell nonsense.
They can't even debate properly either. They always have to resort to calling their debate opponent a "fakecel larper" or some shit. Generally, they call anyone who disagrees with them a fakecel :lul: :feelskek:

Practice your detective skills, boyos.

This case is pretty easy tbh.

Colvin76 is facially a 6.5 tbh
@Dregster666

Who cares? You sound like a bitch rn tbh

for some reason he wont PM me i dont share pics of others
I was planning on PMing you anyway because you are a based poster.

Just stop going off topic in this thread please

No u bro hahaha

Seriously across all the forums sometimes I think the drama is worse than foids shit. Get on some games and shoot that fucking aggression out and yell at incels on discord or something I dunno fuck haha
Play hatred also thats how I take out my rage tbh (Yelling at people over discord)

@ordinaryotaku apparently rated you as a high-tier normie/chadlite when it comes to face (at least for race), and he’s legit when it comes to ratings. being a manlet and an autist is harsh though.
btw he rated @Personalityinkwell higher than me. Just saying.

btw he rated @Personalityinkwell higher than me. Just saying.

Yeah I'm a 6 PSL. I'm in between a Chadlite and Chad. That's why I spend 15 HOURS A DAY ON AN INCEL FORUM

He's a fucking moron

He doesn't even know how to argue for Sub8 Theory.
This thread has nothing to do with sub8 theory.

This is about "a poster" telling me to IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY, GAME, AND CLOTHING.

literally giving IncelTears CuckTears bluepilled advice.

@ordinaryotaku apparently rated you as a high-tier normie/chadlite when it comes to face (at least for race), and he’s legit when it comes to ratings. being a manlet and an autist is harsh though.
@Colvin76 cant even tell the fucking difference between a 6/10 and an 8/10 if he were looking at them in real life between 2 commoners.

If he sees a 6/10 with a mini harem at a park or a club, he will automatically rate that guy an 8/10.

This is about "a poster" telling me to IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY, GAME, AND CLOTHING.

i guess he expects you to wear two eye patches for your bad eye area and 7 inch lift shoes lol what an idiot

It all stems from Sub8 Theory

You're stirring up drama like a woman. Are you a woman?

@Colvin76 cant even tell the fucking difference between a 6/10 and an 8/10 if he were looking at them in real life between 2 commoners.

If he sees a 6/10 with a mini harem at a park or a club, he will automatically rate that guy an 8/10.
Not true. I always underrate guys even when they have a "harem".

Trust me, I am the last person on this forum to "overrate people" lol.

i guess he expects you to wear two eye patches for your bad eye area and 7 inch lift shoes lol what an idiot
He doesn't even live in fucking Europe, 5'7" is manageable in the Southern part of the United States. Ethnic foids are within his range, he's just too much of a dumbass to get anything going for him

He doesn't even live in fucking Europe, 5'7" is manageable in the Southern part of the United States. Ethnic foids are within his range, he's just too much of a dumbass to get anything going for him
Ya two on here together fighting and need to face the fact that y’all on the incel spectrum bruv.

Not true. I always underrate guys even when they have a "harem".

Trust me, I am the last person on this forum to "overrate people" lol.
You never replied to my DM

Cope. If I could get ethnic foids, I'd already be doing it. Obviously I can't. Thats why I'm postmaxxing on an INCEL FORUM.

Also I don't live in the south.

Ya two on here together fighting and need to face the fact that y’all on the incel spectrum bruv.
true

What a completely pointless and irrelevant post

so how can he beat his brain retardedness? help him hes 17 if im right?

so how can he beat his brain retardedness? help him hes 17 if im right?
There is nothing he can do or help. Thats why he throws bluepill/redpill advice at me so that he can feel better about himself.

Once again, I've already given up on ascending and I've said this multiple times already. I have ZERO hope left.

Last edited: