Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giving CuckTears-tier advice should be a bannable offense

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
idk what to say man,there arent studies on black mens attractiveness
you have a point about height,but i just dont agree about face.
Getting facetatts is a really fast smv boost for blacks,even the ugliest ones get women
View attachment 204696
Cherrypicking of peace.

i dont know how to prove it tbh,i really cant think of any other way
I know what you're getting at, but you're missing the picture.

The few, 4/10 or below black guys that you see ascending typically have STATUS and/or MONEY - Most of the times they have both.
Take JayZ for example (He mogs me but that's not the point). Without his status and money. He would be an Incel. Even if he got Tattoos, he would be an Incel.
Statusmaxxing comes in many ways for Blacks - Either become a rapper/athlete/celebrity of some sort or be a well-known Gang Member who is known in the city.

To recommend someone does the latter scenario is idiotic and very few blackcels will become a celebrity unless they're blessed by God himself.

Do you think It's just a coincidence that all the ugly black guys you'll post have A lot of money/status? Acquriring those isn't easy and for every cherrypicked ugly black guy you post, there's 100,000s of numerous normie tier or subhuman blacks who aren't even see as "Black".
They're see as Oreo/Uncle Toms/White wannabes etc and rejected by their own race and all other races of women.

That's where me, @Colvin76 and many other blacks fall under.
I'm not denying the fact that there's black guys as ugly as JayZ with wives, but they attained that through status. To take those extremes and then apply them to the entire black male race is low IQ.

The few, 4/10 or below black guys that you see ascending typically have STATUS and/or MONEY - Most of the times they have both.
Take JayZ for example (He mogs me but that's not the point). Without his status and money. He would be an Incel. Even if he got Tattoos, he would be an Incel.
Statusmaxxing comes in many ways for Blacks - Either become a rapper/athlete/celebrity of some sort or be a well-known Gang Member who is known in the city.

To recommend someone does the latter scenario is idiotic and very few blackcels will become a celebrity unless they're blessed by God himself.

Do you think It's just a coincidence that all the ugly black guys you'll post have A lot of money/status? Acquriring those isn't easy and for every cherrypicked ugly black guy you post, there's 100,000s of numerous normie tier or subhuman blacks who aren't even see as "Black".
They're see as Oreo/Uncle Toms/White wannabes etc and rejected by their own race and all other races of women.

I'm not denying the fact that there's black guys as ugly as JayZ with wives, but they attained that through status. To take those extremes and then apply them to the entire black male race is low IQ.
Also thug blacks are NT. Most blackcels are not(me included). This is why you see "uglier" blacks getting women while we rot. Thugmaxxing can't be faked nor forced. You have to be born NT and raised to be like that.

GOD TIER TERA-BASED IQ POST. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Yeah I'm a 6 PSL. I'm in between a Chadlite and Chad. That's why I spend 15 HOURS A DAY ON AN INCEL FORUM
I honestly think sub-8 law is legit in some places. You could be a locationcel.

I honestly think sub-8 law is legit in some places. You could be a locationcel.

If I went to Thailand I'm 99% sure I'd slay, I just dont have any money

mogs me. If I went to any SEA place I'd still get zero pussy.

JBW has merit in terms of SEAmaxxing. In the West JBW is gigacope though

This thread has nothing to do with sub8 theory.

This is about "a poster" telling me to IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY, GAME, AND CLOTHING.

literally giving IncelTears CuckTears bluepilled advice.
If you are facially above average and you aren't a dwarf you should work on your game and clothing lol. Maybe you should find a style niche that fits you and you can play without looking fake.

Looks only get you in the door if you're not chad tier

If you are facially above average and you aren't a dwarf you should work on your game and clothing lol. Maybe you should find a style niche that fits you and you can play without looking fake.

Looks only get you in the door if you're not chad tier
I'm not facially above average, I'm facially a 4-5/10. I'm also 5'7" and have professionally diagnosed autism since an early age.

All the people who are saying I'm above 5 in face are LARPing.

I'm not facially above average, I'm facially a 4-5/10. I'm also 5'7" and have professionally diagnosed autism since an early age.

Yeah you're a 5 facially max. That doesn't kill you though the autistic manlet part does

Just become a slayer, bro.

Then its over

Just ignore your manletism and autism, bro! Just do the impossible bro!

This life is such a fucking scam. If I was 15-20cm taller and born without that stupid autism gene my quality of life would be so much better. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
all about the face man.

all about the face man.
For slaying and foids, I agree that its Face>height

But lets not act like going from 5'7" to 6'3" and hypothetically having my autism gene removed wouldn't significantly improve my general quality of life. Respect from men, job opportunities, higher salary, etc,

Don't worry about that guy Colvin, i can tell he is a tallfag completely underestimating the heightpill as tallfags do.
Your 5'7, you would legit need a 7/10 face and NT to ascend with an ugly non-landwhale.

Apparently that photo that he sent out that people rated him a 4/10 had camera lens distortion according to him and he's rated higher now.
@Colvin76 is that the one you showed me? If so mind pming me the new one?

@Colvin76 Just have sex bro!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Don't worry about that guy Colvin, i can tell he is a tallfag completely underestimating the heightpill as tallfags do.
Your 5'7, you would legit need a 7/10 face and NT to ascend with an ugly non-landwhale.
He's actually the same height as me (or at least claims to be) yet he still thinks manlets are slayers for some reason :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Reading the snapped shot comments and due to the grammar and writing style. I can tell you those comments were written by that jew BrazilianSigma, the pozzed kike of IncelTits. I wouldn't be surprised that ass hat comes here to make shit up for all to see, then posts his own posts back on Jewit.