Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Giving up is manly

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
I have come to the realization that giving up and LDAR is manly. If your life is this: no friends, no social life, inceldom, shitty or no job, absolute struggle, high inhibition, autism or other mental illness, no future but no past either. If your life has always been nothing then why would you keep trying? What's the point? Maybe the end game of blackpilled inceldom is to give up and lay back. Not care about anything. Just chill and don't try to get back up on your feet.

I think being honest and true to yourself is more important than larping. I truly believe it's more important to be honest to yourself than larping for your family. Inceldom hits us incels different because we know we are genetic dead ends. Ends of the blood line. N*rmalfaggots don't understand it because they are not us. Sexlessness is just a symptom of this genetic determinism. Knowing that it's really about YOU and your life. It's about being an overall failure. Completely losing in life. That's what it's really about.

I think the most important part in life is become true and honest to yourself. If you were predetermined to fail then sit down, lay back, blame someone (your parents for example) and say it's not your fault. That's the most honest and manliest thing an incel can do. Don't try to get up and attempt again. Just lay down there and be cynical. The only person you need to be honest to is yourself. You don't need to be honest to your parents. You can tell your parents you are a failure because your shoe size is the wrong one, it doesn't really matter.

It makes me sad I realized reality too late. For my entire life I wasn't honest to myself. I always thought highly of myself. I never accepted my position in life. I always thought I was on process of becoming something better. Looking at a picture of a Greek statue and a motivational quote on suffering and greatness is not honest if you have always been a total loser in life. They didn't make statues of ugly men. Those statues are of Chads and other life winners. They are not about people like us who post on forums like this.

Giving up and laying down is honest, true, rational. Isn't that what manliness is all about?

Oreomanpilled

Oreomanpilled
I watched him for the first time 2 years ago. I thought it's not moral to give up. That it's not justified to just sit down and not keep trying. But after a long process of becoming more honest about myself and my life and not trying cope, I realized he was right. You know I think there's a philosophies for all stages of life. Not giving up yet is a stage in life. Realizing that you should just lay down is the next stage.
Bluepill incels get stuck in that stage where they wonder what's wrong with their dating strategy. They wont accept genetic determinism and failure. It doesn't help that all the bluepillers and redpillers give them dishonest advice like personalitypill, gymcelling, jestermaxxing, dark triading, fashion clowning, careermaxxing etc. You can do all of that self improvement, and you should give self improvement a shot, but if it doesn't lead to ascension then you should enter the next stage. You can't get stuck in the improvement stage and tell yourself you are suffering for a greater cause. If self improvement doesn't lead to linear progression in life then you should give up. If your life's been shit and nothing goes right then give up. Come sit next to me.

I am extremely manly

This is just a stupid rant thread. I finally gave up. I am disappointed in myself and how long it took me to finally quit trying. Ascension and life are copes. There is no ascension or life if you post here. Why was it so difficult to accept

This is just a stupid rant thread. I finally gave up. I am disappointed in myself and how long it took me to finally quit trying. Ascension and life are copes. There is no ascension or life if you post here. Why was it so difficult to accept
We are wired to keep trying and never give up, it's in our dna so it's natural that we refuse to accept the blackpill for so long in the hopes of a better future.

I have come to the realization that giving up and LDAR is manly. If your life is this: no friends, no social life, inceldom, shitty or no job, absolute struggle, high inhibition, autism or other mental illness, no future but no past either. If your life has always been nothing then why would you keep trying? What's the point? Maybe the end game of blackpilled inceldom is to give up and lay back. Not care about anything. Just chill and don't try to get back up on your feet.

I think being honest and true to yourself is more important than larping. I truly believe it's more important to be honest to yourself than larping for your family. Inceldom hits us incels different because we know we are genetic dead ends. Ends of the blood line. N*rmalfaggots don't understand it because they are not us. Sexlessness is just a symptom of this genetic determinism. Knowing that it's really about YOU and your life. It's about being an overall failure. Completely losing in life. That's what it's really about.

I think the most important part in life is become true and honest to yourself. If you were predetermined to fail then sit down, lay back, blame someone (your parents for example) and say it's not your fault. That's the most honest and manliest thing an incel can do. Don't try to get up and attempt again. Just lay down there and be cynical. The only person you need to be honest to is yourself. You don't need to be honest to your parents. You can tell your parents you are a failure because your shoe size is the wrong one, it doesn't really matter.

It makes me sad I realized reality too late. For my entire life I wasn't honest to myself. I always thought highly of myself. I never accepted my position in life. I always thought I was on process of becoming something better. Looking at a picture of a Greek statue and a motivational quote on suffering and greatness is not honest if you have always been a total loser in life. They didn't make statues of ugly men. Those statues are of Chads and other life winners. They are not about people like us who post on forums like this.

Giving up and laying down is honest, true, rational. Isn't that what manliness is all about?
@Total Imbecile thoughts?

If your life is this: no friends, no social life, inceldom, shitty or no job, absolute struggle, high inhibition, autism or other mental illness, no future but no past either.
If this is the situation and you’re 30+ roping is probably the best choice. Unless you can find some way to break your isolation.

All that is given to us in life has nothing to do with personnal merit, nor the effort we put in.

@Total Imbecile

If you give up women win

Reminder that nobody cares if you give up, if you give up its 100% your loss

That said I still dont bother trying really hard

Buddha IQ
Seek within, you're on the right track.

Slaughter the cucks before giving up

@Duracel thoughts?

Am manly 20x over

If you're not going to go all out on improvement than theres no reason to half-assedly try. Either go all in or LDAR. Fuck the inbetween. Nothings worse than mediocrity.

Completely relatable, imo nothing is manlier than simply not give two fucks about what society tells you to do and rather cope/LDAR all on your own as you were meant to, evidence being that normie faggots could never hope to handle this and would rope at the first milisecond. Shits just too hard to accept for the average human male.
Ascension is a meme unless you are rich enough to pay for surgeries which I assume most users here don't have enough money for, including myself. In which case you would have to either go for it with every last strain of your body or simply stay down.

We are wired to keep trying and never give up, it's in our dna so it's natural that we refuse to accept the blackpill for so long in the hopes of a better future.
True. I've been trying to redirect that drive to the things I can control, with some success.