Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giving up on fixing my acne

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I have horrible cystic acne that does not seem to respond to any fucking medication. Ive been to multiple dermatologists, have been on many types of antibiotics and am currently on doxycycline 100mg, and nothing works. Dermatologists refuse to give me accutane:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tried a bunch of creams and bullshit washes that don’t work. Washing my face twice a day doesn’t help at all. I think it’s from the stress of being a sex starved trucel. :feelsrope:

Being an acnecel is fucking brutal and makes me want to go ER (in MCPE)!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why are you even trying to do anything though?

but if you want an advice, a carnivore diet really helps

why are you even trying to do anything though?

but if you want an advice, a carnivore diet really helps
I mostly eat steaks and chicken.

bacon and eggs are the thing

if you consume dairy and the dairy isn't raw, you will break out

I have horrible cystic acne that does not seem to respond to any fucking medication. Ive been to multiple dermatologists, have been on many types of antibiotics and am currently on doxycycline 100mg, and nothing works. Dermatologists refuse to give me accutane:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tried a bunch of creams and bullshit washes that don’t work. Washing my face twice a day doesn’t help at all. I think it’s from the stress of being a sex starved trucel. :feelsrope:

Being an acnecel is fucking brutal and makes me want to go ER (in MCPE)!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why are they refusing you accutane?

Try Vaseline and don't use normal soap.

Try to find a dermatologist that will prescribe you accutane, otherwise you won't fix it

They say it’s too strong :soy::soy: and has too many side effects :soy::soy::soy:
I completed a course of accutane last year with minimal side effects, I'd be happy to discuss my experience if you're interested.

Can you find a different dermatologist? Accutane is standard-of-care for recalcitrant cystic acne.

I completed a course of accutane last year with minimal side effects, I'd be happy to discuss my experience if you're interested.

Can you find a different dermatologist? Accutane is standard-of-care for recalcitrant cystic acne.
They keep saying I don’t meet the criteria for it. My acne is bad but not bad enough :feelsrope:

Imagine being Jewish and not being able to get the medicine you want jfl about this
Cracking Up Lol GIF

never had acne, hah. guess it's because my DHT levels are so low due to my idiot mother consuming too many plastics during pregnancy. just ldar tbh

never had acne, hah. guess it's because my DHT levels are so low due to my idiot mother consuming too many plastics during pregnancy. just ldar tbh
So you have the T levels of a faggot?

So you have the T levels of a faggot?
no DHT and T are separate afaik but at least i wont bald. i am a fucking retard regardless. most acne i ever had were like 1 or 2 spots that went away after a few days kek

no DHT and T are separate afaik but at least i wont bald. i am a fucking retard regardless. most acne i ever had were like 1 or 2 spots that went away after a few days kek
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They keep saying I don’t meet the criteria for it. My acne is bad but not bad enough :feelsrope:
If your current derm won't budge, I recommend finding a different derm and explaining to them that you have not found success with topical treatments or systemic antibiotics, and that you are you interested in isotretinoin. Engage them like you've done your own research on the drug, and they may be more responsive.

The fact that you mentioned you have cystic acne that won't respond to other treatment IS the indication for isotretinoin. Please consult with a derm that actually wants to help you. Doxy won't do anything but fuck up your GI.

yeh i agree find a derm that can give you accutane

in the meanwhile maybe try a cleanser or some shit containing salicylic acid

yeh i agree find a derm that can give you accutane

in the meanwhile maybe try a cleanser or some shit containing salicylic acid
Already use one, doesn’t do shit

does/did your parents have/had bad acne , could be there shitty genes being passed on to you
Possibly my father but not sure, he doesn’t have any now. :feelsrope:

Do you drink a lot milk? Apparently dairy can cause severe acne in many people and they don’t even know it. Maybe cut down on that.

just LDAR. that's what i do. you are still coping if you think "perfect clear skin" will get you anywhere:feelskek: you better be a 6'4 super rich 9/10 8 incher chad on top of that:feelskek:
I hate having acne! :reeeeee: On top of being subhuman :reeeeee: I have to have terrible acne and scars too :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

have you tried adapalene or tretinoin bro?

How a rich jewish boy can't fix his face and you in NY im sure you cand find something here if you tryhard :feelsaww:

How a rich jewish boy can't fix his face and you in NY im sure you cand find something here if you tryhard :feelsaww:
I have tried a lot of medications and creams and have spent tons of money on dermatologists and nothing worked I just have shit skin :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

UV light does wonders for acne for everyone I know
Also certain sites sell steroids online and some sell accutane as well

Bitch foid doctor once put me on acne meds when I didn't even ask for them (I was there for something else): she basically called me ugly right there in the goddamn doctors' surgery. They didn't do shit but turning into an oldcel did.

Take a shower

Bitch foid doctor once put me on acne meds when I didn't even ask for them (I was there for something else): she basically called me ugly right there in the goddamn doctors' surgery. They didn't do shit but turning into an oldcel did.
Brutal :lul:

lifehack: shoot them with a shotgun

Do you drink much dairy? If I sleep on my back, don’t drink any dairy, and exfoliate gently with a wet flannel in the shower, my acne is reduced as much as it can be. I know you have probably tried everything hence why you are giving up but I just wanted to give my 2 pennies worth

Do you drink much dairy? If I sleep on my back, don’t drink any dairy, and exfoliate gently with a wet flannel in the shower, my acne is reduced as much as it can be. I know you have probably tried everything hence why you are giving up but I just wanted to give my 2 pennies worth
Just sleep on your back and do all that shit Bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

do you drink milk or take corticosteroids?

Jack off if you have stress from being sex starved

I did have bad acne but never cystic acne. I'm not sure if this would help but I noticed that cutting out dairy entirely and constantly changing my pillowcase helped. Sorry op, I know how brutal acne can be.

I’m just trying to help. I also used to have so much acne, so had to remove all the shit from my diet and lifestyle to cope. I swear, it seems like acne is a mega young kike male trait.