Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Glassespill] Its OVER for glasscels (do not enter if vision is not 20/20)

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
It’s generally assumed that glasses make people appear more intelligent. However, the advantage of intelligence is weighed against the cost of looking (perhaps) less attractive.

However, the world overall does not seem to like men who wear glasses.
Brown reports that male eyeglass wearers lose out on the impression of strength and leadership. Both men and women, according to Brown, seem to be more socially awkward when they’re wearing glasses.

Presumably because eyeglass wearers are perceived as less attractive, and people like attractive people more than unattractive people, juries were more lenient with non-eyeglass wearing defendants.

Attachments

• weird.png
    weird.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 155
i need my glasses because i hate contacts

Blinds me

Last edited:
Glasses are the only thing that can mask my asymmetrical eyes

I'm going blind but I still don't wear glasses and I squint a lot

inb4 warned for bragging

If I didnt have perfect vision, I'd seriously rope.

just get contacts . Why do people even still wear glasses?
Tbh the only time IMO glasses are better is when you have hammerhead IPD and it makes your eyes look closer together

putting contacts out every night sucks

I cope with this by refusing to read small letters.

Honestly, I want to get contacts or LASIC because I'm blind as fuck. I HAVE to rely on some vision enhancer.

Contact ruined my eyes. I don't mind glasses

Cope, but at the same time i had contacts so much. Worst feeling ever shoving them into your eyeballs and then they dry out after a few hours

I look even worse without glasses tbh

If you're sub7, glasses harm you.
Almost nothing harms you if you're Chad.

Any flaw = just give up on dating in 2019

5AAED75F B84E 4897 B3E2 790D182ACB2E

Massive cope, he could’ve been an incel.

Tip no.1: Don't buy shitty looking glasses

i had my lasik surgery in 2010...it's cheap and easy if you wear glasses you have no excuse to not do the surgery

Btw daily reminder that Asians are the likeliest of all races to have glasses have they are the most prone to eye issues

I’m too lazy but it is well known

I’m getting contacts soon not that it will help much though

I used to have 20/10 vision until I started using the computer a lot as a child. I'm wearing reading glasses from now on when I look at my phone and computer, and my vision seems to be slowly improving again.

Just dump your glass theory

as some one with glasses do what ever you can to get rid of them im having surgery asap to get rid of it

as some one with glasses do what ever you can to get rid of them im having surgery asap to get rid of it
Hirohito chill, is inceldom really that rampant in the 1930s!?

Hirohito chill, is inceldom really that rampant in the 1930s!?

you got me laughing so hard)))))) yes it is even as the emperor of japan i can feel the struggle