Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy lost virginity at six years old

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

never began if never molested by female plumber

Who would want to be molested as a child

Wouldn't a "strangely female plumber" be an effeminate male plumber :dafuckfeels:

In a different episode it said he first had sex when he was five.

"strangely female plumber"
what did he mean by this?

Ike Broflovski mogs

Wouldn't a "strangely female plumber" be an effeminate male plumber :dafuckfeels:
"strangely female plumber"
what did he mean by this?
Glenn just means it is unusual for women to work in difficult manual labour careers like plumbing.
IE a "strangely female logger" or a "strangely female roofer" or "strangely female garbage collector"

In a different episode it said he first had sex when he was five.
which one? I need to compare this
maybe he's so drunk/depressed he can't keep the years straight

Glenn just means it is unusual for women to work in difficult manual labour careers like plumbing.
IE a "strangely female logger" or a "strangely female roofer" or "strangely female garbage collector"
I thought "strangely female" meant the it was a strange female aka a tranny idk

What do you expect with a jaw like that?

I sorta figured, but ain't that weird phraseology? I would interpret "strangely female" as "femine in an unusual way" just like one would interpret "strangely beautiful" or "strangely enigmatic" similarly. Or maybe I'm just bad at English :feelsjuice:

ain't that weird phraseology?
I would interpret "strangely female" as "femine in an unusual way" just like one would interpret "strangely beautiful" or "strangely enigmatic" similarly.
Or maybe I'm just bad at English :feelsjuice:

If it was a woman in a commonly female occupation (ie "a strangely female nurse") I could understand your confusion.

But women are not usually plumbers, so occam's razor is it just means it's strange for a plumber to be female.

It's not Super mario SISTERS

How Old Is Glenn Now ?

I really doubt foid plumbers exist.

I bet there are at least two of them
In a previous job I encountered a lot of plumbers. Out of more than a thousand I think there was only one foid. A job that requires hard work but isn’t high status won’t have foids in it but they will still whine about the wage gap

But women are not usually plumbers, so occam's razor is it just means it's strange for a plumber to be female.
I get it, but "strangely female plumber" still sounds wrong to me to that end. Strangely, I don't have the same problem with "unusually female plumber", so I guess it's just me. As an aside, I don't think invoking Occam's razor is appropriate here, as my issue with the phrase is syntactical in nature, but I appreciate the effort.
It's not Super mario SISTERS
Rule 63 intensifies

"strangely female plumber" still sounds wrong to me to that end. Strangely, I don't have the same problem with "unusually female plumber", so I guess it's just me.
I grok they have slightly different feels

As an aside, I don't think invoking Occam's razor is appropriate here, as my issue with the phrase is syntactical in nature
Occam's Razor is to determine the most likely explanation of what Quagmire meant.

I think it's likely if he meant a tranny or something else extraordinary, there would have been a more prominent hint.

Occam's Razor is to determine the most likely explanation of what Quagmire meant.

I think it's likely if he meant a tranny or something else extraordinary, there would have been a more prominent hint.
Yeah, I get that, but I already considered your interpretation to be the most likely one based on context. I just kept bitching about how I find the phraseology inapt. Like I said, my issue with the phrase is syntactical, not semantical.