Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The old town.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
Before I moved to my current residence in 2019, I lived in this quiet, sleepy english town that I'll only call "old town".
I moved to old town back in 2014, so I spent a few years there.
Though there are moment were I trash talk it, at the end of the day, I liked it.
It's not the best place I've ever lived at, but it's certainly the best by far.
Old town is a boomer town, lots of elderly live here, which means not a lot of crime really happens and it's almost completely peaceful.
The town itself is pretty small and pretty much located slap bang in the middle of nowhere, but I still like it.
It felt... homely.

It's got that old traditional english architecture from the tudor era, a canal with a beautiful view of the fields and hills, it looks especially beautiful during summer time.
And it's got a huge abbey that you can see for miles.
Old town has shops for your basic needs like a tesco, a hospital, a subway, one stop, a morrisons and a poundland.
And because Old town is a small town, all these shops are pretty much in walking distance.
The hospital and morrisons are a bit further away though.
If you live near the actual town, you don't even need to drive to these places, just walk.

Last time I was in old town was back in october, 2023, and it's surprising to see how little it changed.
Some shops and businesses are gone or replaced, like this barbershop I used to go to.
I was on good terms with the guy who ran it before it closed down (I miss you, Taylor).

Sometimes I think about old town in a weird kind of way where I can go back there and come back here again.
I spend a lot of years there, I felt lots of emotions there and spent a lot of time there.
Going back would be pointless as I have no one there waiting for me, and I have no one to go with me.
Sometimes I wish I could go back there and come back here again, even though I have no reason to.

Last edited:
my town looks like fallout 3

A good country is one of the best copes out there tbh

Dirty Old Town

[Verse 1]
I met my love by the gas works wall
Dreamed a dream by the old canal
I kissed my girl by the factory wall
Dirty old town, dirty old town

[Verse 2]
Clouds are drifting across the moon
Cats are prowling on their beat