Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glowies secretly behind the scenes on this website?

GodOfScorn

GodOfScorn

Banned
-
I wander who created this site, who all runs it, where and what company, runs the server computers, and am curious about just how many glowies are in the sites visitor traffic, probably dozens im sure.

Yes , water

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

There's no glowies here, GrAY, now stop asking too much questions

Of course their are. I even spoke to an actual agent one time when I got arrested and he mentioned that he works for a division of the 'Buero' that does cyber surveillance on as he put it "the main incel website".

Never forget that while you suffer from loneliness and sexlessness, they are monetizing your misery to pay for private yachts full of cocaine and Eastern European hookers.

JoinedJul 31, 2023Posts25

Of course their are. I even spoke to an actual agent one time when I got arrested and he mentioned that he works for a division of the 'Buero' that does cyber surveillance on as he put it "the main incel website".
It's obvious this site is monitored by feds lol, I'd even be surprised if @Master didn't collaborate with them.

Nigga you know the feds are watching this site...