Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Glowies: "You are not entitled to a forum were you aren't being spied on"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
title

real nigga shit

Dude I can't even fucking use a forum these days without getting spied by FBI cum eaters. Incels REALLY have no place in soyciety jfl.

I feel out of the loop here :feelsbadman: . What's a "glowy" ?

I feel out of the loop here :feelsbadman: . What's a "glowy" ?
Wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew
In an effort to sniff out ERs, the government is providing us an arena to spread the blackpill and discuss the jewish question :feelskek:
04c

Unless you're using encryption and an IP masquerading technique such as TOR, everything you write online should be considered public.

Upon request from authorities, internet providers can at any time tie any IP to a physical address and a name.

Unless you're using encryption and an IP masquerading technique such as TOR, everything you write online should be considered public.

Upon request from authorities, internet providers can at any time tie any IP to a physical address and a name.
Thing is, they can go really far back. That's the scary part. We've all said edgy stuff at some point

Wew wew wew wew wew wew wew wew
Nevermind :

Nevermind :
First 10s

Your info is safe, we are doing this to protect you. If we didnt host this site IT would hack and doxx you. Be thankful of our service.

Thing is, they can go really far back. That's the scary part. We've all said edgy stuff at some point

Indeed. If I'm not mistaken internet providers are legally obliged to keep a record of all their IP attributions and I'm not aware of any time limit.

reported to the FBI

Your info is safe, we are doing this to protect you. If we didnt host this site IT would hack and doxx you. Be thankful of our service.
We? Who the hell?

Nope, you're wrong. No such thing as IP, it's just a made up incel term. You are free to post whatever you want man, spill out your deepest darkest desires. No one is watching.

Images