Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gm tbh

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Its 10 degrees giga over for my subhuman body tbh

I had a gym subscription for a whole year like a cuck but only went there a couple of times a month.
Gyms alright just overrated and oversaturated, you shoudl also never speak of it.

Gyms alright just overrated and oversaturated, you shoudl also never speak of it.
I remember seeing literal 6'6 gigachads there being personal trainers for foids then realized that place ain't for me.

I remember seeing literal 6'6 gigachads there being personal trainers for foids then realized that place ain't for me.
Yeah I think the gym you pick is important, my gym is empty most of the time and makes money off of people that dont go.

Yeah I think the gym you pick is important, my gym is empty most of the time and makes money off of people that dont go.
The only reason I ever went to my gym is because it's 5 minutes away from my house. But going there made me even more miserable. I felt mogged. I envy you for picking an empty one.

you arent entitled to warmth sweetie

gm mang wishing you a pleasant start to the week

I Hate Mondays Monday GIF by Chippy the Dog
Its already monday jfl every day is the same for me

The only reason I ever went to my gym is because it's 5 minutes away from my house. But going there made me even more miserable. I felt mogged. I envy you for picking an empty one.
Lol my gym is also 5 mins away, but yeah theres no one there to mog me only very rarely no foids either, I just got lucky, which is all life is, I didn't get lucky with my genetics though but even with my shit genetics lifting does something for me for now at least since I had virtually no muscle before.

Lol my gym is also 5 mins away, but yeah theres no one there to mog me only very rarely no foids either, I just got lucky, which is all life is, I didn't get lucky with my genetics though but even with my shit genetics lifting does something for me for now at least since I had virtually no muscle before.
I barely gain any muscle so you kinda mog me although muscles are still cope. I'm not even lucky enough to be a gymcel manlet.

I barely gain any muscle so you kinda mog me although muscles are still cope. I'm not even lucky enough to be a gymcel manlet.
I don't gain much either but I was able to gain definition so that my shoulders look seperate to my arms, my chest has a bit of pecs and stuff, my core area is dogshit though, I think I got a pelvic tilt which makes my stomach look fat and the bulking made my stomach physically bigger so I have no 6 pack

I don't gain much either but I was able to gain definition so that my shoulders look seperate to my arms, my chest has a bit of pecs and stuff, my core area is dogshit though, I think I got a pelvic tilt which makes my stomach look fat and the bulking made my stomach physically bigger so I have no 6 pack
You have good shoulders? That's all that matters. You are already gymmaxxed. My shoulders are literally asymmetrical and I had it ever since a kid. I look super weird without a shirt. I also got a pelvic tilt lmao but atleast I am skinny. Six pack is also cope if your torso isn't big.

10 degrees Celsius in your room? I've been there. Good morning btw.

Yes i just turned the heater eventho we cant because we re poor but im freezing
jews gonna make u live on the street mang

I live in a christian area i dont think they will attack here but who knows
if they do, go ER on all their toilets and tell them they r sluts

I wish I could go to the middle east just to kill antiChrist toilets and rape them

they should just continuously bomb relentlessly no fuckin' mercy

rockets and artillery blowing stuff up looks so cool especially when it hits buildings in the city

You have good shoulders? That's all that matters.
Decent yeah and I got rid of the visibility of my collarbones that made me look like a stick
You are already gymmaxxed.
For the most part yeah, I can not lift a lot of weight but that is due to genetics
My shoulders are literally asymmetrical and I had it ever since a kid
Yeah that sucks genetics go into shoulders and stuff, sloped shoulders are bad too if you want increase bideltoid width, luckily mine are not sloped
I look super weird without a shirt.
That sucks, I often see posts from stacies on IG at raves and shit and all the dudes have perfect physiques and 6 packs and shit, anything less and you end up on this forum. I look ok without a shirt but the problem is my gut looks so bad.

The example in this image is a bit extreme but I naturally look like this if I do not suck my gut in.
I also got a pelvic tilt lmao but atleast I am skinny.
Is it anterior pelvic tilt? Idk if mine is ATP or hyperlordosis, I think if its lordosis it is unfixable and you are fucked.
Six pack is also cope if your torso isn't big.
Eh, it does not need to be a very defined six pack but there needs to not be a noticeable flatness, I used to have a completely flat stomach but it had 0 definition so it still does not look good, having a bit of definition in the abs definitely helps

View attachment 1050298
The example in this image is a bit extreme but I naturally look like this if I do not suck my gut in.
Not sure if you can lose this shit since I assume you are already at low body fat. I am just used to sucking in my gut.
Is it anterior pelvic tilt? Idk if mine is ATP or hyperlordosis, I think if its lordosis it is unfixable and you are fucked.
I don't have hyperlordosis but my friend does and it's super over for him because of that.

Not sure if you can lose this shit since I assume you are already at low body fat. I am just used to sucking in my gut.
I used to not have it though a few years ago, I happened to find old pics of me shirtless with a flat stomach but I was also massive skinny so I feel like I could reverse it depending on the cause idk.
I don't have hyperlordosis but my friend does and it's super over for him because of that.
Yeah I have scoliosis and I think hyperlordosis is the same where its irreversible. If it is ATP then you can do stuff about it but all the excercises online seem so goofy and I just have no idea.

I used to not have it though a few years ago, I happened to find old pics of me shirtless with a flat stomach but I was also massive skinny so I feel like I could reverse it depending on the cause idk.
Yes reverse it by not eating slop like grain and processed sugar.
Yeah I have scoliosis and I think hyperlordosis is the same where its irreversible. If it is ATP then you can do stuff about it but all the excercises online seem so goofy and I just have no idea.
Nah bro those exercises won’t help if you actually have what I think you do. Surgery will be needed.

Yes reverse it by not eating slop like grain and processed sugar.
I have always eaten healthy, I eat homegrown vegetables, but I did have a recent extra intake of slop due to bulking, slop is really good for bulking, I probably would have gotten nowhere with a clean bulk
Nah bro those exercises won’t help if you actually have what I think you do. Surgery will be needed.
Yeah if its lordosis excercises are pointless, they won't do surgery unless its a really bad curve though, it sucks because my scoliosis and lordosis is contributing to my manletism, maybe I could recover an inch or 2 of height if I didnt have this.