Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels, how does my 1 set to failure workouts look

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Legs
Leg curl 6-10 reps
Leg press 5-10 reps
Calf raise 10-20 reps

Upper
Lat pulldowns 10-12 reps
Incline chest press 6-8 reps
Dips 10-20 reps

This is the workout I plan to do on my next day for 1 set to failure for upper body

Need to include leg extension.

1- prob better to do leg presses first
2- why only one set bro?
3- the upper day has literally no rowing movement and arms workouts unless you wanna have skinny arms underdeveloped shoulders(ecpescially the lateral head) and dont wanna work on back thickness(which rows do) change it
Also its super short literally gonna take like 10 mins per gym session

Legs
Leg curl 6-10 reps
Leg press 5-10 reps
Calf raise 10-20 reps

Upper
Lat pulldowns 10-12 reps
Incline chest press 6-8 reps
Dips 10-20 reps

This is the workout I plan to do on my next day for 1 set to failure for upper body
Go ahead:feelsokman:

Not that important maybe adding some ab exercises would be good tho since he only has 3 exercises
Disagree. Quads are important. Leg extensions help to protect the knees.

Mb yea should add both his workout is still too short tho lol dunno why he wants to do 1 set only

1- prob better to do leg presses first
2- why only one set bro?
Because intensity > volume as Mike said

If more is better why not do even more sets up to infinity? Bodybuilding isnt about endurance its about triggering the growth mechanism

Last edited:
Not to mention if you go full on 100% like actually 100% and not LARPing you can get the abs into the movement regardless of the workout

Not to mention if you go full on 100% like actually 100% and not LARPing you can get the abs into the movement regardless of the workout
tbh

Especially on a standing exercise, if you are doing squats or curls it will work the core, im doing bodybuilding training as of now until I compete in muay thai

Because intensity > volume as Mike said

If more is better why not do even more sets up to infinity? Bodybuilding isnt about endurance its about triggering the growth mechanism
Just because intensity is good doesnt mean you should only do 1 set do either 2 or 3

Especially on a standing exercise, if you are doing squats or curls it will work the core, im doing bodybuilding training as of now until I compete in muay thai
Your not doing sqauts in your workout tho thats why i said to do some ab exercise

Add pull ups with lat pull down they're good