Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GM

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Is mk1 cracked yet where can i download it without the cocktail of viruses.

Also its over

ArmA III: Global Mobilization CDLC

Morning.

breaking bad GIF

GM bunny:feelsaww:

idk @MillionBashStream97 is an avid fighting game enjoyer so he'd probably know
I am, but I'm not following recent stuff. My PS4 has been dead for 5 years, and I don't have a PC. I just emulate stuff on my phone :feelsbadman:

And I despise MK 1, so I probably wouldn't be able to answer anyway :feelshaha:

Based.

@MillionBashStream97 what do you play? :feelsaww:
NeoGeo era King of Fighters games (KOF 2003 at the moment), Darkstalkers 3, Guilty Gear XX Reload, Street Fighter: Third Strike occasionally...

Like I was saying, I'm fairly limited in what I can play.
But when I get a PC or a console, I want to re-play Street Fighter 4, play 5 and 6, and dive into a shit load of KOF games, specially 14.

I would dive into Tekken 8 as well, but I'm mostly a far away admirer of Tekken these days.
But if I see ma boy Steve Fox and ma girl Zafina, I may play it.

NeoGeo era King of Fighters games (KOF 2003 at the moment), Darkstalkers 3, Guilty Gear XX Reload, Street Fighter: Third Strike occasionally...

But when I get a PC or a console, I want to re-play Street Fighter 4, play 5 and 6, and dive into a shit load of KOF games, specially 14.

I would dive into Tekken 8 as well, but I'm mostly a far away admirer of Tekken these days.
Holy fucking based.

I played an hour of Tekken 5 and I wanted to rope.

Do you do emus?

Don't get me started, nigga :feelskek:
I fully admit that these reasons are mostly nitpicks of mine. And if you like the game, don't give a shit about what I'm saying.

- Shitty, stiff looking animations. Everytime I look at gameplay videos of that game, it makes me physically uncomfortable, and I have to shut the video down after 20 seconds.

- Awful looking characters. Besides a few exceptions, character designs took a massive nose dive since MKX, where pretty much everyone looked great.
But now is just "realism over art style". In MKX everyone looked like CHARACTERS. In MK1, everyone looks like a bunch of niggas cosplaying as these CHARACTERS. But it's not about the characters anymore, it's about FACE MODELS BASED ON REAL MODELS/ACTORS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Shao Khan looks awful, Tanya looks AWFUL. Scorpion and Sub-Zero look mind-numbingly boring. I hate it all.

It's not like in the newer Capcom games where they also use face models, but they are perfectly implemented and picked, for those CHARACTERS. The face model of Leon LOOKS like Leon. The face model of Dante and Nero, LOOK like them.
So again, it's perfectly implemented.
MK1, I'm not gonna be surprised if a new character will have Jonah Hill as a face model for it. Because it doesn't matter anymore, is just about how soy fucking cool it is to have actors and face models in your game. It's not meant to compliment the game. It's muh realism.

- Actual Gameplay seems like the least important thing about the game. It's movie-like aesthetics over everything. Not Aesthetics walking hand in hand with gameplay.

- Fatalities and X-Ray moves now are basically like that one move Sephiroth does in Final Fantasy 7, the Super Nova. Where it goes on for like... A really long time.
And the first time you are seeing it, it blows your fucking mind, because it's literally coolest shit in the world, but after the third time, is like... Cool, can you stop doing that?
They used to be shorter and snappier, now is just shit meant to make normies that never played any other fighting game besides MK, soy at. "All Fatalities Compilation :soy::soy::soy:"

And The cameo characters are already soy cancer. I know shit will get way worse then fucking Rambo and Robocop :feelsseriously: I haaaaaate cameos...

Anyway, this is all old man yelling at clouds, because again, I haven’t played the game, and never will, because MK died to me after X.

But I'm glad it's doing well.

Tekken 8 is also based but mk1 is more flashy and the new kameo system looks fun

Don't get me started, nigga :feelskek:
I fully admit that these reasons are mostly nitpicks of mine. And if you like the game, don't give a shit about what I'm saying.

- Shitty, stiff looking animations. Everytime I look at gameplay videos of that game, it makes me physically uncomfortable, and I have to shut the video down after 20 seconds.

- Awful looking characters. Besides a few exceptions, character designs took a massive nose dive since MKX, where pretty much everyone looked great.
But now is just "realism over art style". In MKX everyone looked like CHARACTERS. In MK1, everyone looks like a bunch of niggas cosplaying as these CHARACTERS. But it's not about the characters anymore, it's about FACE MODELS BASED ON REAL MODELS/ACTORS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Shao Khan looks awful, Tanya looks AWFUL. Scorpion and Sub-Zero look mind-numbingly boring. I hate it all.

It's not like in the newer Capcom games where they also use face models, but they are perfectly implemented and picked, for those CHARACTERS. The face model of Leon LOOKS like Leon. The face model of Dante and Nero, LOOK like them.
So again, it's perfectly implemented.
MK1, I'm not gonna be surprised if a new character will have Jonah Hill as a face model for it. Because it doesn't matter anymore, is just about how soy fucking cool it is to have actors and face models in your game. It's not meant to compliment the game. It's muh realism.

- Actual Gameplay seems like the least important thing about the game. It's movie-like aesthetics over everything. Not Aesthetics walking hand in hand with gameplay.

- Fatalities and X-Ray moves now are basically like that one move Sephiroth does in Final Fantasy 7, the Super Nova. Where it goes on for like... A really long time.
And the first time you are seeing it, it blows your fucking mind, because it's literally coolest shit in the world, but after the third time, is like... Cool, can you stop doing that?
They used to be shorter and snappier, now is just shit meant to make normies that never played any other fighting game besides MK, soy at. "All Fatalities Compilation :soy::soy::soy:"

And The cameo characters are already soy cancer. I know shit will get way worse then fucking Rambo and Robocop :feelsseriously: I haaaaaate cameos...

Anyway, this is all old man yelling at clouds, because again, I haven’t played the game, and never will, because MK died to me after X.

But I'm glad it's doing well.
I agree also mkx is the best mk. Mk9 was good too but mkx was perfect mk11 is utter trash and mk1 is still inferior campared to mkx or injustice 2

I agree also mkx is the best mk. Mk9 was good too but mkx was perfect mk11 is utter trash and mk1 is still inferior campared to mkx or injustice 2

I think people consider MK 9 to be the best, gameplay wise.
I played it a lot, but I can't really remember much about that, considering I played it around the time the game came out...

But yeah, I very much believe MK X was the last great MK game. Not to mention the art direction was great too.

MK 11 just feels like a repeat of everything I said about MK 1, but worse.
I do think the character designs are WAY better in MK 11 though.

No I’m just really bad at them. :feelsrope:
Did you try to learn the moves and stuff? (Not saying you should, saying the opposite, actually)

Tekken can totally be beat by just pressing random button combinations, and blocking (In single player. Online it's another story :dafuckfeels: )

I hope you try it again at some point.

Did you try to learn the moves and stuff? (Not saying you should, saying the opposite, actually)
No, I just play whatever but I don’t buttonmash either. Honestly I think it’s just cause I didn’t grow up playing them.

No, I just play whatever but I don’t buttonmash either. Honestly I think it’s just cause I didn’t grow up playing them.
Probably...

At least you can coom to Azucena.

Is mk1 cracked yet where can i download it without the cocktail of viruses.

Also its over
Its not cracked yet nobody cracks denuvo lately but you could emulate the switch version but i heard it looks bad

good morning cant get laid today as usual