Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Gnosis Pill) The problem isnt the foids, but the fact that the majority of people are evil

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Foids are just more priviliged and have more power in society than men, but if gender roles would magically swipe, nothing would change, because the truth is that the majority of Homo Insapiens are pure evil, and must be genocided.

This is what gnosticism religion says btw. It says that the people with souls were trapped into this world to suffer, and the reason they suffer are people without souls(bots), whose whole purpose is to make people with souls suffer.

Humanity is overrated man. I dislike my state thanks to foids i hate foids for the most part but overall im a misanthrope also.

This is what gnosticism religion says btw. It says that the people with souls were trapped into this world to suffer, and the reason they suffer are people without souls(bots), whose whole purpose is to make people with souls suffer.
Based

We have to create a world with only the genetically superior since humans will continue to breed despite all odds.