Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Go to search and look for the word nigger and filter only by your username

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
How many pages do you have? :feelssus:

I have 4, but I'm sure I'm the lower side

How many pages do you have? :feelssus:
5e4.gif
ahem

Screenshot 20230403 151847 665

1 page - 14 results and most of those are quotations

30 pages :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I do love me some nigger babies though

Attachments

• ً on Twitter.jpeg.jpg
    ً on Twitter.jpeg.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 24
2 pages of almost nothing but quotations of others and replying to posts and threads containing that word:feelswhat:.

Of the posts where I actually write it, over half of that is from this comment alone:feelskek::

White niggers attacking black niggers. Brutal NiggersHatingNiggerspill. Over for niggers all around:feelsrope:.

3 pages of nigger words

Damn, after 5 years I still haven’t said the word

29 pages, nigger.

8 which is a lot for someone who doesn’t say it that much anymore the more racist they turned :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . I used to call my friends nigger irl 7th-9th grade when I was an anti racist apolitical edgy kid. I said every slur in the book to be edgy but I preached equality between groups lmfaooo.

8 which is a lot for someone who doesn’t say it that much anymore the more racist they turned :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . I used to call my friends nigger irl 7th-9th grade when I was an anti racist apolitical edgy kid. I said every slur in the book to be edgy but I preached equality between groups lmfaooo.
Btw they called me a spic everyday so idc

Got 12 pages,

5 pages, includes quote replies though.