Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait : You vicariously hate christianity and use the word "christcuck"

Having a religion or believing in god in general is weird if you’re blackpilled. Because even if he is real, he clearly fucked you over. God would’ve created a world and then blamed his creations for everything. It’s like building a robot and then blaming it for what you didn’t program it to do.

i hate christcucks because they ruined my country and this is shithole now (russia)

This. I personally hate Christianity like there's no tomorrow, it's the worst religion out there...
The only reason we're talking about all of this equality stuff is Christianity. Keep in mind all proto feminists argued from a religious perspective that women should have equal rights.

virgin birth = biggest paternity fraud

This. I personally hate Christianity like there's no tomorrow, it's the worst religion out there...
The only reason we're talking about all of this equality stuff is Christianity. Keep in mind all proto feminists argued from a religious perspective that women should have equal rights.
Not real christianity

Not real christianity
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28)
Oh, my bad. Is that verse not included in like every bible or are you LDS / JW ?

“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28)
Oh, my bad. Is that verse not included in like every bible or are you LDS / JW ?
It's not a denial of biological difference, simply that we all are united under Christ.

Modern christians are 100% rejecting whatever the sexist texts founds in the bible, and replace it with theor watered down versions of it, so its clear noone actually believes that shit.

But even without that, I would not worship a god that made me an asocial poor virgin, and there is something wrong with you if you do.

It's not a denial of biological difference, simply that we all are united under Christ.
Never claimed that it denied biological differences, learn 2 read. It is however the first instance this equality crap was ever mentioned. I highly doubt that the church fathers were anything but patriarchal, however this aspect of Christianity was an ideological weak point through which foids got their "equal rights"
So in conclusion: FUCK CHRISTIANITY IT IS A SIMP RELIGION!!!!

Ah yes, we live in a world of cuckoldry and communism. Clearly even more atheism is the answer. You're retarded. Traditional Christianity (Catholicism) was what made the Jew tremble in fear, and preserved morality in civilisation for over 1500 years.

That verse says we are all one in Christ, not anything else. Tobit 4:12 says we should avoid race mixing and says its often whoredom. You're an idiot.

Ah yes, we live in a world of cuckoldry and communism. Clearly even more atheism is the answer. You're retarded. Traditional Christianity (Catholicism) was what made the Jew tremble in fear, and preserved morality in civilisation for over 1500 years.
First off antisemitism is silly, jews don't rule the world just because your (jewish) book says so. Second off I never made the claim that Christianity was feminist by design, for a British dude your reading comprehension is very poor. My only claim was that proto feminists (or first wave feminists as they are normally called) used christianities built in ideological weaknesses to achieve their goal. Here is a study that supports my claim:

First off antisemitism is silly, jews don't rule the world just because your (jewish) book says so. Second off I never made the claim that Christianity was feminist by design, for a British dude your reading comprehension is very poor. My only claim was that proto feminists (or first wave feminists as they are normally called) used christianities built in ideological weaknesses to achieve their goal. Here is a study that supports my claim:
I am not going to read anything you send. You're retarded. The bible enforces traditional gender roles all the time, you simply hate God because you love your sin. You're a total faggot Jewish infiltrator.

That verse says we are all one in Christ, not anything else. Tobit 4:12 says we should avoid race mixing and says its often whoredom. You're an idiot.
Again, poor reading comprehension, like your other christcuck buddy. I just outlined the ideological weak point that the early feminist movement used to gain a moral foothold in said christian society.
Name-calling.... Are you a foid? Thought there was some sort of good faith going on here amongst brocels. Oh well, guess that that's flying out the window when talking to a christcuck.
JewishJesus

>>jewish flute music playing in the background

I am not going to read anything you send. You're retarded. The bible enforces traditional gender roles all the time, you simply hate God because you love your sin. You're a total faggot Jewish infiltrator.
Kek, I couldn't care less about the kikes! However what I do care about is people acting all high and mighty cause "muh (jewish) book told me so". It is apparent to anyone that you do not want to have a rational conversation because obviously you are going to loose it.
In conclusion: SHEESH AND COPE !