Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God help me

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I'm being forced to join an outpatient program AGAIN. Fucking kill me. I just want to get out of the system already, this is torture. ER soon tbh

An outpatient program for what?

whats a outpatient program

whats a outpatient program
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a kind of treatment service and support program used primarily to treat eating disorders, depression, self harm and chemical dependency that does not rely on detoxification.

Damn good luck bruh. Hope you get out of it okay.

An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a kind of treatment service and support program used primarily to treat eating disorders, depression, self harm and chemical dependency that does not rely on detoxification.
ah so like therapy?

Sounds painful

I hope things goes well bro

ThERe is no going back for an iNCel

Why are they forcing you?

An outpatient program for what?

being mental.

Why are they forcing you?

long story, I'm legally obligated because I did some reckless shit in the past. The mental health system had me by the balls ever since.

I saw a new shrink recently and he met with my parents as part of the evaluation. They unintentionally snitched on me. Now he thinks I might be dangerous. He gave me the choice of doing this "voluntarily" or going to the psych ward. It's fucking bullshit, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils.

being mental.

long story, I'm legally obligated because I did some reckless shit in the past. The mental health system had me by the balls ever since.

I saw a new shrink recently and he met with my parents as part of the evaluation. They unintentionally snitched on me. Now he thinks I might be dangerous. He gave me the choice of doing this "voluntarily" or going to the psych ward. It's fucking bullshit, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils.
ER fuel

I hope things goes well bro
Damn good luck bruh. Hope you get out of it okay.

thanks guys. I'm not leaving or anything, it's just a few hours a day

Sounds painful

It's extreme rage fuel. I really hate dealing with therapists and failed normies. They're the worst types of people... Every group I've attended has been full of cucks and fat/ugly feminists with weird hair colors... It's basically reddit IRL

I'm gonna try to blackpill some incels this time... see if I can start a gang or something. :D

Last edited:
Can't you just avoid it?

being mental.

Good luck bro. I would've went ER on the shrink myself.

this is worse than I thought. Day 1 and I already feel like killing people

god isn't listening to you.

my case worker tried to sell me on the betabux meme. He admitted that most young women are extremely shallow but insisted that they come to their senses later. JFL. I told him that I'm not interested in working my ass off to provide for some used up whore in my 30s. I could tell it triggered him, but he laughed a little and asked if I want a virgin. Then he told me I should join a church or convert to Islam because most girls today have 6 - 7 partners before they settle down. I really hope this is just a white ppl thing. I didn't think it was this bad.

What do you mean "forced"