Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God I hate being lonely, I wish I had a girlfriend I could talk to on a regular basis

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
why are you on an INVOLUNTARILY celibate forum then?

because sometimes (takes few days up to week to accumulate sperm and testosterone) i lust for woman body but only body, i disagree with spending time (other than sex) with women on every level because theyre one toxic bunch lol

I wish I had a girlfriend I could talk to on a regular basis
If you want to have a conversation, you need a male friend. Women are incapable of having conversations.

We all desire that which we cannot obtain

If you want to have a conversation, you need a male friend. Women are incapable of having conversations.
1. Don’t have male friends, either
2. I’ve had okay conversations with women before but I’m too anxious and socially inept to talk to most people
because sometimes (takes few days up to week to accumulate sperm and testosterone) i lust for woman body but only body, i disagree with spending time (other than sex) with women on every level because theyre one toxic bunch lol
My lust is never for a woman’s body alone tbh, my sexual fantasies tend to be romantic as fuck and I imagine sex as something filled with fun, laughs and deep intimacy with another person and then doing pillow talk after

Last edited:
My lust is never for a woman’s body alone tbh, my sexual fantasies tend to be romantic as fuck and I imagine sex as something filled with fun, laughs and deep intimacy with another person and then doing pillow talk after
Delete this right fucking now :feels:

Just watch IT ignore this thread, they are the masters of cherrypicking our threads.

Talking to women is awful

women just talk about themselves in a relationship you dont talk about your day to her its her problems

Giga cope

cant relate,im sociopathic by nature

i wouldn’t talk much with my gf

Only person I can talk to is my mother but it is never about relationships, etc. jfl.
Too weird to talk about that with my mother.

I wouldn't go that far, even if they tend to be less good at it on average.
I'm only speaking from personal experience but I've yet to meet a woman that isn't my mom who can hold a conversation and not screech like a mongoloid if you say something politically incorrect

I'm only speaking from personal experience but I've yet to meet a woman that isn't my mom who can hold a conversation and not screech like a mongoloid if you say something politically incorrect
Well I don’t really enjoy talking about politics n shit in general so I don’t really have experience with chicks screeching at me for saying something politically incorrect

That's still a conversation, just a shitty one.

Talking is the least of my problems tbh.

That's still a conversation, just a shitty one.
Well then, let me rephrase that. Women are incapable of having meaningful conversations. It doesn't even have to be about politics by the way, if I say something that makes her feel bad, they screech or use the "you can't get laid" argument

Well then, let me rephrase that. Women are incapable of having meaningful conversations. It doesn't even have to be about politics by the way, if I say something that makes her feel bad, they screech or use the "you can't get laid" argument
Unless people are speaking 2 different languages and not understanding a single thing they're saying to the other, I wouldn't say a conversation would be meaningLESS, just "more meaningful" or "less meaningful".

They "mean" something by what they say (inability to get laid), it's just faulty supposition.

Unless people are speaking 2 different languages and not understanding a single thing they're saying to the other, I wouldn't say a conversation would be meaningLESS, just "more meaningful" or "less meaningful".

They "mean" something by what they say (inability to get laid), it's just faulty supposition.
It's meaningless because there both me and her walk away having learnt fucking nothing.

Can't really relate, I'm not NT enough to want to talk to femoids and keep up a mask of charisma.

low effort tobeanus

ewwww....
you posted cringe

It's meaningless because there both me and her walk away having learnt fucking nothing.
Naw son, you learned what a low-value person she is, and depending on how you react to that bullshit she'll learn how talking that way affects others.

I know, it sucks

I'm lonely too but I think what's the point of talking to someone and trying to establish relations with them if they find you ugly and subhuman.

Naw son, you learned what a low-value person she is, and depending on how you react to that bullshit she'll learn how talking that way affects others.
Guess you're right. I learn to avoid that cunt :feelsLSD: