Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being a woman

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
Don't you girls find it hard to be a woman too? Getting constantly starred at and catcalled is so annoying. These creepy men just can't leave me alone with their predatory eyes. I wish I was a man. I would automatically be respected everywhere I go and everyone would take me seriously. I hate being born a woman in this cruel world. Men don't even know how easy they have it.

Shows bobs please my queen

Ikr! Men have it so easy nowadays. I wish I was a man so I could die for the Elites!!!

Omgggggg being a toiletrinos tooo harddd, i was prone to being gang raped just because i wear revealing clothes not modest one... );

Omgggggg being a toiletrinos tooo harddd, i was prone to being gang raped just because i wear revealing clothes not modest one... );
Shut up you fucking attention seeking retard.

I'm a woman and this world is so bad for us, I was forced to interact with my looksmatch and i almost killed myself out of disgust for him :cryfeels: . Luckily chad came back so I could forget all about that loser teehee

I'm a woman and this world is so bad for us, I was forced to interact with my looksmatch and i almost killed myself out of disgust for him :cryfeels: . Luckily chad came back so I could forget all about that loser teehee
Girl you got lucky

my phone is always overheating from all the messages and notifications every morning i HATE fucking HATE H-ATE THIS shit

It’s only hard due to not being Stacey.

I'm tired gal
All I want is a surfer boy

Give me s3x fucking slut