Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GOD IS A NIGGER FAGGOT

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
God is a fucking loser clown fuck

Fuck you faggot god for making this clown soy faggot universe. I hope this universe gets torn to shreds down the last atom. I want nothing but oblivion. A hard reset. This universe is GARBAGE

If it can go wrong, it will. We live in literal hell while god laughs through his cuckold bitch mouth. I hope god dies and his creation with him. Fuck all this, fuck it all

God is everything.

stop insulting me

Rape his mother

People who are genuinely angry with God, I find to be less pretentious and more philosophically serious than hardcore atheists. I don’t know why this is. I guess it’s the lack of smugness that I appreciate. Shit is real.

06A23BFC B399 4986 89CE 7DFCFFC54945

Fuck you faggot god for making this clown soy faggot universe. I hope this universe gets torn to shreds down the last atom. I want nothing but oblivion. A hard reset. This universe is GARBAGE

If it can go wrong, it will. We live in literal hell while god laughs through his cuckold bitch mouth. I hope god dies and his creation with him. Fuck all this, fuck it all
God is laughing at you, he loves making bad inkwells suffer

He doesn't exist, chill.

Yes he is. God can lick my dirty curry anus

Extremely high IQ. Nuke all life! Life is nothing but hellish suffering!

I’m not atheist. God is real. I just fucking hate him
First time in my entire life I ever see anyone with these beliefs.
Why do you believe he is real?
Why would he even create us just to make us suffer?

This. The universe always comes and collects. Even if you aren't incel enough.

fuck that dumb fag

First time in my entire life I ever see anyone with these beliefs.
Why do you believe he is real?
Why would he even create us just to make us suffer?
I believe this reality we inhabit is actually hell.

The few 1% who make it (billionaire kikes, hyper privileged chads) are actually demons here to torture us by showing us the unattainable pleasures they have