Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Goes beyond a deterrent to staring: " a man was jailed for staring at a woman on a train between Reading and Newbury, and blocking her exit

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-

He was found guilty of causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress - and was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison."​

archive.ph/ShOqq

When news of this law first was brought to attention, feminists lied that it was merely a deterrent and not enforceable and implied that men that were worried about this law were probably guilty of harassment themselves.

A feminist was downplaying this and lying that this law is merely a deterrent and wouldn't result in enforcement of such accused men being imprisoned.

It’s not enforceable, just a deterrent. Says so in the article.Edit:
View: https://reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/txjbeu/_/i57k3p3/?context=1

No, it’s not a punishable crime.

How many men have been charged with looking at women? Only time and data will tell if the system is biased.Also, women might, on average, gawk at strangers at a different rate than men. This may lead to different rates of being ‘charged’ (it’s unclear how anyone would be charged under this policy). This would not be based in systemic bias, but gender differences.

This will hopefully deter the dumb creeps; even if it’s not enforceable they won’t know since they don’t read

Now it has been revealed that a man that simply looked at a woman too long and blocked her path once was sentenced to 22 weeks in prison. There are about 4 weeks in a month and about 52 weeks in a year.

This means that for the simple 'crime' of looking at a woman too long and blocking her path once (something anyone that has ridden public transportation has probably had to deal with but knows that harsh punishments for such conduct only results in more homeless and mentally ill men being imprisoned and disproportionately punished)

a man has to spend close to half a year in prison.

Not merely a few days or a few weeks. Nearly half a year of their life down the drain.

Not only is this absurd, it shows the implications of how the slippery slope that will result from this. If this policy is accepted, it is very possible that men that simply happen to be accused of looking too long in a woman's direction and that hastily brush past them will be accused of sexual assault and fined or imprisoned for months.

There is already evidence that any kind of physical contact can result in such actions, as shown from the UK:

https://archive.ph/ytQLo

But this doesn't end in the UK, as long as clearly gendered 'harassment' laws like this are allowed to be enacted in any country.

And it puts not only homeless and mentally ill men in danger of being incarcerated, but also blind men.

Last edited:
The Uk is extremely cucked wow

fucking disgusting, i cant believe how males still like females tbh, they are boring, drama makers and fucking stupid for the things that matter.

Just think - I have to live here! lol

To me the UK does seem to be quite keenly authoritarian and also keenly left-wing although many would deny it.

Such is life I guess. I just try to keep my head down but I do wonder if this is an unsafe place to live long-term from a legal standpoint.

I think to live in any authoritarian country it's good to have some awareness and competency with the law. Otherwise people can take advantage.

fucking jews ngl
I concur

If yer go stare... Wear a brimmed hat! Or mirror shades and pretend to look at phone... Then you can spend more quality time staring at Bob and vegine.!

But then they will say that our discomfort is not their problem, they are hypocritical dictators

these things happen if you allow marxist redditors to run your country