Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gofundme scam ideas

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
brainstorm i need a good story to raise lots of $$$

(there was this instance in my country where a couple had a kid with some muscle disease and the cost for treatment is $2M JFL and those niggas actually got it

High IQ Vending machine faulty change giver (clog the change giving part)

Alrighty! I want $10,000 dollars a month… can’t do it legally… can’t kill… can’t be drugs… hmmm. Ok, I think I got it.

Step one: get to a large city. This works better in larger cities.

Step two: get duct-tape. Needs to be duct-tape, not just any tape.

Step three: Locate and plot a map of all vending machines in the area (avoid police stations and schools). There are typically a couple in hospitals, large office buildings, recreational facilities, etc.

Step four: Use the duct-tape to clog up the coin dispensary in the vending machine.

Step five: Make sure you have 100- 150 vending machines plotted out… preferably get more.

Step six: Go around once per week to every vending machine. Do this on a rolling basis, meaning do 1–30 on day one, then 31–60 on day two, etc.

Step seven: sleep. You always need this!

Calculations: Assuming 100 vending machines… average of three dollars change per day (there will be losses if someone figures it out… most people won’t even bother if there change doesn’t come out… most people kick the vending machine and walk away in frustration), you will get 100 * 3 * 30 = $9000 per month. Not quite 10K, but this was the low end… get more vending machines and you’ll be golden! Of course, until you get caught… which is the problem of doing things illegally.

Personally, I recommend erring on the side of the law. It’s typically a lot less work and you avoid jail time by making your money that way! In no way do I advocate stealing!

Also, to supplement your income… and this is a really twisted move… stay in a building, that has one of those charity coin/ money things that you can roll down coins into, after it shuts down for the night. Use a small scooper attached to bicycle spokes to grab bills and coins. Then hide in bath room or somewhere else safe for the night… and walk out with the crowd the next morning:)… also, I advocate for not doing this!

Sounds to me like gay prostitution for you would be a better deal.

"Help my trans black non binary helicopter gender agender aromantic polyamorous friend, she's going to get evicted by xer/xir meanie landlord and need 10k asap for basic expenses (she's got bad credit too) and renting a new place!!!"

I wanted to do a gofundme to raise money for my dogs drugs but i couldnt because it required a bank that has partnership with them and there isnt any of those banks in my country.

"Help my trans black non binary helicopter gender agender aromantic polyamorous friend, she's going to get evicted by xer/xir meanie landlord and need 10k asap for basic expenses (she's got bad credit too) and renting a new place!!!"
There are soy retards out there who buy into shit like this. With proper advertising and a bit of luck, it is not unthinkable to get some bucks with such lies.
I wanted to do a gofundme to raise money for my dogs drugs but i couldnt because it required a bank that has partnership with them and there isnt any of those banks in my country.
Damn. Is your dog okay?

There are soy retards out there who buy into shit like this. With proper advertising and a bit of luck, it is not unthinkable to get some bucks with such lies.

Damn. Is your dog okay?
Yeah, she has a back and joints problems, she has to take flexadin meds which cos me 100 eur yearly, it doesnt sound like much but for me it is.

Yeah, she has a back and joints problems, she has to take flexadin meds which cos me 100 eur yearly, it doesnt sound like much but for me it is.
That looks like a tough conundrum. Getting stuck with an expensive pet you neither can afford nor can bring yourself to part with...
Hope it gets better somehow.

That looks like a tough conundrum. Getting stuck with an expensive pet you neither can afford nor can bring yourself to part with...
Hope it gets better somehow.
Thanks. She has to take it for the rest of her life to not be in pain and keep the mobility, i have to take care of that dog, its all i have left from my brother that died, its least i can do for him, to take care of his dog well.

I've seen scams where people collect money for cancer treatment. Literally dudes posting videos with their heads shaved, it was clearly visible its due to shaving and not chemo. Then they pretend to get worse and worse and at the end they just disappear.