Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Going gay is the ultimate form of simping

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
In most cases anyways.

In my time I've met LOTS of dudes who admitted that they went gay simply because they couldn't attract any women. Especially with gay soybeards and the like this is often the case. Of course you also have gay chads and prettyboys who just aren't attracted to foids by birth and have foids fawning over them, but outside of more e-famous gays and the like this seems to be the minority

The most cucked thing about it all though is that many of these dudes don't simply just swear off women for good; despite being roundly rejected by femdom as a whole they are content kissing up to foids and so-called "womens rights" and shit. Yet they would jump at the chance for the pussy in a heartbeat if it ever came up. It's like some super advanced form of the friendzone or some shit

In most cases anyways.

In my time I've met LOTS of dudes who admitted that they went gay simply because they couldn't attract any women. Especially with gay soybeards and the like this is often the case. Of course you also have gay chads and prettyboys who just aren't attracted to foids by birth and have foids fawning over them, but outside of more e-famous gays and the like this seems to be the minority

The most cucked thing about it all though is that many of these dudes don't simply just swear off women for good; despite being roundly rejected by femdom as a whole they are content kissing up to foids and so-called "womens rights" and shit. Yet they would jump at the chance for the pussy in a heartbeat if it ever came up. It's like some super advanced form of the friendzone or some shit

You don't know what "simp" means. It stands for "suckers idolizing mediocre pussy." If they go gay, they're hardly idolizing any pussy, are they?

Reminds me of certain cephalopods that disguise themselves as females to impregnate a female without the stronger male noticing.

Reminds me of certain cephalopods that disguise themselves as females to impregnate a female without the stronger male noticing.
Take the Sneaky-copulation-pill xdd, I heard of someone who said prettyboys are the human version of sexual mimicry. because women like some female traits on men, and men like some male traits on women.
In most cases anyways.

reminds me of that theory that said all women are bisexual and would turn lesbian if they didnt find a mate

You don't know what "simp" means. It stands for "suckers idolizing mediocre pussy." If they go gay, they're hardly idolizing any pussy, are they?

If they're in that ultra friendzoned male feminist "I would do anything for m'lady" spot like many gay soybeards are, then yes it is simping but it is an even less direct form of simping which makes it that much more beta and pathetic

I have nothing against gays, I have gay friends and honestly they are good people.

But what I do not understant about them is wether they are ultra feminists and sometimes even boot lickers of the most toxic and annoying foids OR they are ultra misogynistic and even launch brutal atomic blackpill in public without concerns since they have the "sexual minority card". There's like nothing in between, which is kind of unsettling.

Take the Sneaky-copulation-pill xdd, I heard of someone who said prettyboys are the human version of sexual mimicry. because women like some female traits on men, and men like some male traits on women.
Male Feminism is also only Peckhamian/Aggressive Mimicry as a reproductive strategy if you really think about it logically and if you don't take the definition all too seriously (only as a joke of course).

Male Feminism is also only Peckhamian/Aggressive Mimicry as a reproductive strategy if you really think about it logically and if you don't take the definition all too seriously (only as a joke of course).
Funny how most feminists ironically end up dating men with more conservative views and tendencies. can't escape the biologypill

I have nothing against gays, I have gay friends and honestly they are good people.

But what I do not understant about them is wether they are ultra feminists and sometimes even boot lickers of the most toxic and annoying foids OR they are ultra misogynistic and even launch brutal atomic blackpill in public without concerns since they have the "sexual minority card". There's like nothing in between, which is kind of unsettling.
Most gay guys are toxic feminists who encourage foids to engage in degenerate behavior

This is so true majority of gay people I met in my life are very ugly

It's not simping if she's attractive?
Well, I think simp is an acronym for what he said.
But nowadays, going over the top against your own dignity for a woman is simping.

If you 'go gay' you probably already had an attraction to men in the first place, feelings most likely repressed. If you're willing to have a dick in your mouth or one up your ass you were gay to start with.

Going gay is never an option wtf

Gay men are lifefuel. Never bite the hand the feeds you. Less competitors = easier chance of ascending

????????????.????????????????????????????? Zoomers are so fucking lame

I'd rather fap until death than go that route! You'd have to have some gay/bi tendencies to actually go through IRL with being intimate with another guy. I'm desperate, lonely and horny but no, it just makes me feel sick!

Yes it is the former group I am speaking of; the latter I clearly have no issue with.

Trannymaxxing is extreme selfloathe and macochism combined to a majestic hilarious tragedy only the greatest comedian, God Himself, could design.

Gods sidejob is being the greatest and most brilliant comedian. You either laugh at his jokes or you are the joke.

just rape foids tbh

I'd rather fap until death than go that route! You'd have to have some gay/bi tendencies to actually go through IRL with being intimate with another guy. I'm desperate, lonely and horny but no, it just makes me feel sick!
I respect that stance tbh

literally how is this simping

If you 'go gay' you probably already had an attraction to men in the first place, feelings most likely repressed. If you're willing to have a dick in your mouth or one up your ass you were gay to start with.

I would never go gay fuck that shit

It's not simping if she's attractive?
Pussy quality is not based solely on attractiveness but also body count. 8 PSL virgin pussy is worth idolizing and should be rewarded with a hard dicking

this is true tbh