Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You like hundreds or thousands of foids on tinder but receive zero matches

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Most of us have done this before. You like 99% of the foids in your area and they all ignore you. Meanwhile, foids on tinder receive likes and matches from thousands of men without trying . The only matches you get are from scammers and old gay men :blackpill:

Women shouldn't be forgiven for putting desperate young men in this situation

why did you match with gay old man :dafuckfeels:

incel trait you don't use dating apps

4 years no matches only swiping right

blackplilled trait: you dont use dating apps cause you dont wanna waste your time and money and keep inflating hoes ego and fill pockets of retards making the apps

IMG 5719

When on dating apps, people of the opposite gender still see your profile even if you select Females only

When on dating apps, people of the opposite gender still see your profile even if you select Females only
It's a weird glitch/error that sometimes happens on dating apps

The same gender, I mean

have never used a dating app before but for a match to happen dont you have to swipe right on someone?

have never used a dating app before but for a match to happen dont you have to swipe right on someone?
For a match, you need to like someones profile, if that person also likes your profile, it's a match

It's a weird glitch/error that sometimes happens on dating apps
"Weird glich" but that glitch never happens when you want to get matched with foid.

"Weird glich" but that glitch never happens when you want to get matched with foid.
It sometimes happens, I've used multiple dating apps before

Most of us have done this before. You like 99% of the foids in your area and they all ignore you. Meanwhile, foids on tinder receive likes and matches from thousands of men without trying . The only matches you get are from scammers and old gay men :blackpill:

I’ve done this so many time fuck tinder and fuck the cucks who made it

I’ve done this so many time fuck tinder and fuck the cucks who made it
kill them all and forced circumcision on the chads with matches (in vice city)

Giga based we need jewish communist supremacy over the Goyim
irani goyim still crying to allah after he fail em on the sunday attack

and upcoming jeremiah 49 elam prophecy gon happen iranian nuke facility blown up

I've only ever used tinder to pose as Blackops2cel and ER.

I'll die before making a tinder account for myself. Nothing but whores on there.

I've only ever used tinder to pose as Blackops2cel and ER.

I'll die before making a tinder account for myself. Nothing but whores on there.
How many likes did Blackops2cel and ER receive?

This was a very brutal experience for me. I used Tinder in college and got zero matches while my Chad and Chadlite shcoolmates had several per week. I ended up giving up after a month.

On a positive note, this blackpilled me. There was no difference between me and my schoolmates apart from looks. We were the same age, same school, same social background, same hobbies and tastes. I was being rejected on the basis of my looks and my looks alone.

This was a very brutal experience for me. I used Tinder in college and got zero matches while my Chad and Chadlite shcoolmates had several per week. I ended up giving up after a month.

On a positive note, this blackpilled me. There was no difference between me and my schoolmates apart from looks. We were the same age, same school, same social background, same hobbies and tastes. I was being rejected on the basis of my looks and my looks alone.
It’s bullshit.

irani goyim still crying to allah after he fail em on the sunday attack

and upcoming jeremiah 49 elam prophecy gon happen iranian nuke facility blown up
giga base I wish there wAS USSR to invade Middle East and destroy Islam

I think I got 2 matches and neither of them wanted to talk to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back