Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going in to my last semester at university, it feels like my life is coming to an end.

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Title. Besides the few incel friends I made there (which I probably won't be seeing after graduation), I didn't really get anything from university. I will likely never talk to anyone my age again after I graduate. I also don't want to get a job. Why should I? I don't want to be a wagecuck for the next 40 years working everyday just to come back to an empty home. Life has always been pretty bleak, but fuck it's gonna get dark.

sounds like thERe is only one solution left

You know how many people I know working factory jobs and selling plasma because they have no employable skills? Take pride that you're not gonna die of a heart attack moving pallets in an asbestos factory because at 75 you have no practical retirement options.

You know how many people I know working factory jobs and selling plasma because they have no employable skills? Take pride that you're not gonna die of a heart attack moving pallets in an asbestos factory because at 75 you have no practical retirement options.
Who in their right mind would make it to 75 as an incel anyways?

Going in to my last semester at university, it feels like my life is coming to an end.​

University is your last chance to ascend or at least develop a network of friends through which you might meet a potential GF, later in life.

Use the remainder of your uni years wisely.

University is your last chance to ascend or at least develop a network of friends through which you might meet a potential GF, later in life.

Use the remainder of your uni years wisely.
Too late. Most of those those friend and network opportunities occur within the first few days of uni anyway, when everyone's meeting each other through orientation.

Too late. anyway, when everyone's meeting each other through orientation.

I know it's late... but it's still not too late. Do something and infiltrate a group. Make that your life's mission before finishing uni.

You said "Most of those those friend and network opportunities occur within the first few days of uni". While that's true, it's still possible to network and make friends during the last days of uni.

Same, ive been out a couple years now. I think wagecucking is somewhat better from university. Instead of being surrounded by gigamoggers and hot nubile foids wearing slutty clothes, I'm surrounded by middle age post-divorce retards. So, you dont get mogged as much, but I guess it depends where you work.

The other terrible thing about university is that you are always "on the clock" You have classes for much of what would be the workday, but then you have homework and whatever other bullshit projects you are compelled to work on. And if you live in a dorm you are again constantly surrounded constantly by psychopathic evil normie sexhaving moggers and have no privacy.

are you a ricecel?

Get neetbux GrAY

Title. Besides the few incel friends I made there (which I probably won't be seeing after graduation), I didn't really get anything from university. I will likely never talk to anyone my age again after I graduate. I also don't want to get a job. Why should I? I don't want to be a wagecuck for the next 40 years working everyday just to come back to an empty home. Life has always been pretty bleak, but fuck it's gonna get dark.
"you cannot end your life,
because there is no life to end."
---- Saint Hamudi ( ﷺ )

I was in the same situation one year ago
Feels kinda weird

Same, ive been out a couple years now. I think wagecucking is somewhat better from university. Instead of being surrounded by gigamoggers and hot nubile foids wearing slutty clothes, I'm surrounded by middle age post-divorce retards. So, you dont get mogged as much, but I guess it depends where you work.

The other terrible thing about university is that you are always "on the clock" You have classes for much of what would be the workday, but then you have homework and whatever other bullshit projects you are compelled to work on. And if you live in a dorm you are again constantly surrounded constantly by psychopathic evil normie sexhaving moggers and have no privacy.
But at least when you're in university, you are at somewhat of an illusion that it isn't over. Once you get into the workforce, you're basically in some kind of limbo state where there is just nothing.

I know it's late... but it's still not too late. Do something and infiltrate a group. Make that your life's mission before finishing uni.

You said "Most of those those friend and network opportunities occur within the first few days of uni". While that's true, it's still possible to network and make friends during the last days of uni.
Your advice is basically "just dont be incel bro"

I am on the same boat, I have no more classes and now I am just working on my thesis and I'm just so fucking lonely, beforehand I could talk with classmates and girls about classess, projects, tpcs, etc, but now it's just me alone in the lab, and when I start working it will be much worse.
I have been hitting it strong, cold aproaching girls , but it's so fucking hard those femoids just don't care, so I sometimes just resort to harrassed them out of frustration.
I made a lot of "friends" in uni but none of them are real friends just people I "know". I still spend most of my time alone and always go out alone because no one invites me to anything.

But at least when you're in university, you are at somewhat of an illusion that it isn't over. Once you get into the workforce, you're basically in some kind of limbo state where there is just nothing.
brutal. it's truly over after uni. it's kinda over after hs, chances of actual ascension and not just being the sissy of some expired cunt approach zero and reach it when you graduate :feelsYall: only get to interact with roasts, karens, normies and boomers all day then pay taxes and coom, for the rest of your life :feelskek: I rather kms :feelsYall:
Mogs me for actually finishing university

What are your interests.

Get involved in those groups.

Fast

wow i feel you man

everything has been pointless for a while for me never had that normie college experience everyone clamors for pisses me off we had to endure this man

hopefully we die soon enough from natural causes so we dont have to kill ourselves