Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going Live Soon

Bluepillers going on about confidence... ugh I'm done.

just wait until 25 br0 and they will give you that look!!!!

that last guy has legit 10 iq fucking bluepilled braindead

"I got my first girlfriend at 18"

I FUCKEN CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE FUCKKKKKKKK

This is meaningless tbh, callers are just spewing the typical NPC talk

I hope it blackpills some watchers

i just kissed when i was a teen i had my first girlfriend when i was 18 bc my personality bro just be fun and they will give u that look ;)

These redpilled/bluepilled callers say stuff that worked for THEM a long time ago.
They don't understand dating is different nowadays.

Also HOLY SHIT SOMEONE WAS BLACKPILLED AS FUCK WHO CALLED!!

That last caller was based tbh, out of nowhere kek

That female caller. "Just focus on yourself and the women will come. That's what women do".

Even if women are working on themselves, they get everything while they're doing that (slut phase for example). They get rewarded along the way.

Also, so our society, our civilization is supposed to be based off "oh someone will maybe come along when you're older, try to not kill yourself in the meantime"?

brendioeee seemed pretty confident tbh probably more than the retards that called lmao i wonder why he's an incel :waitwhat:

brendioeee seemed pretty confident tbh probably more than the retards that called lmao i wonder why he's an incel :waitwhat:
hes approaching too much. the floodgates

He has manlet height AFAIK

I had my suspicions, his face looks normal, If he was at least 5’11 he wouldn’t be incel.
Agreed, he is gl and NT, height is holding him back hard.

It must be nice to be live

the guy who bragged about being approached based on personality is probably just some average low iq normie who will marry an ugly woman 5 years older than him, who has planned her life entirely around herself and sees him as a small cog in it. awesome shit. personality matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they refuse to believe it can't be brendio's fault.

how do you put up with all these bluepillers?

They are always going to think that it's an incels fault for being Incel

He has manlet height AFAIK
So that's why. Every time I see Brendio on these podcasts, he seems to be losing weight quickly and he's starting to look pretty normal.

damn i missed this. i will watch it anyways tbh

Love how he got labeled a 'nice guy' by the host.

I seriously dont get that crap. Its like any good, friendly, laid back guy who doesnt peacock, show big dick energy, etc is automatically labeled a pushover nice guy who kisses up to females.

Its this trash, garbage stereotype thats sunk the hopes of so many men

Damn you lost a lot of weight. Soon you'll be fucking everyone's oneitis as we rot away

FAKECEL tbh:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Definitely mogs me. That's some mid tier normie looks, at the least. Add in the statusmaxxing... and fakecel status is all but confirmed.

Last edited:
Too many low IQ callers. It's stupid to field advice questions, callers should be screened out if they are calling to give "advice".