Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to rope soon

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Idc if you think I'm larping just give me the easiest and painless way to rope

And for the reason im going to rope is I'm deform short 19 year old virgin even my mom said she wishes I was died

based make sure to post here

Do not rope.
Ok bro I won't rope anymore you fucking stupid nikrr you dont know my life my best friend schery6 kill him self I have no one my mom even wants me dead idc what you say im going to rope

Ok bro I won't rope anymore you fucking stupid nikrr you dont know my life my best friend schery6 kill him self I have no one my mom even wants me dead idc what you say im going to rope
He did killed himself, why don't you do suicide pact before his passing?

asphyxiation methods

Sorry about your friend but the situation with my family also isn't great to say the least.
Just give me advice how to rope please that all I want

cyanide capsule

Can you explain more
Asphyxiation is a painless and quick way to die. There are several methods you can use, including hanging, suffocation in a plastic bag, or using a carbon monoxide generator. Remember, the key to asphyxiation is to restrict the flow of oxygen to the brain and other vital organs until they are starved of oxygen and die.

Asphyxiation is a painless and quick way to die. There are several methods you can use, including hanging, suffocation in a plastic bag, or using a carbon monoxide generator. Remember, the key to asphyxiation is to restrict the flow of oxygen to the brain and other vital organs until they are starved of oxygen and die.
I won't rope at home don't want my dad to see me dead where can I do it where it will take a long time for the cops to find me

I won't rope at home don't want my dad to see me dead where can I do it where it will take a long time for the cops to find me
Forest or mountain

Fcuk you i will ended up in website news

Fcuk you i will ended up in website news
You won't I will destroy my phone and delete socials there no mountains or forest where I live so I will just jump in train tracks there some not to far I will kill my self in 3 or 4 days

You won't I will destroy my phone and delete socials there no mountains or forest where I live so I will just jump in train tracks there some not to far I will kill my self in 3 or 4 days
Okay... see you in afterlifes..

this isn't a suicide sanctions

Okay... see you in afterlifes..

this isn't a suicide sanctions
I will tag you in 2 or 3 days and send a pic of the train tracks I swear to God I won't lie im going to kill my self

I will tag you in 2 or 3 days and send a pic of the train tracks I swear to God I won't lie im going to kill my self
Atleast tag me.

Atleast Don't go to .is , spend your last day in beautiful sunset.

what a retarded way of killing yourself
Most easiest don't have money to buy any shit to kill my self so I'm going to jump in front of a moving train

Atleast tag me.

Atleast Don't go to .is , spend your last day in beautiful sunset.
Right now I'm cleaning my room and my bathroom I will spend the rest of the days left cleaning and being nice to my dad

you will be affecting the train driver for the rest of his life by jumping in front of a train
Idc he or she will most likely understand why I did it after they sees my deform fucking face

thats the problem; you just dont care. go cry to a therapist GrAYfag. This isnt a suicide forum.
Therapist is cope I'm going to rope anyways idc I will make a post in 2 or 3 days that will be my last post I will take pics of the tracks and post it here and after I will break my phone so no one can track it

thats the problem; you just dont care. go cry to a therapist GrAYfag. This isnt a suicide forum.
Don't know why you care I seen your bio I'm a Mexican immigrant so you should be happy I'm going to kill my self just stfu and stop being a faggot

Roping is more difficult than you think.
The most effective and painless method is considered to be Nembutal poisoning. It's an illegal substance though and almost impossible to acquire.

Roping is more difficult than you think.
The most effective and painless method is considered to be Nembutal poisoning. It's an illegal substance though and almost impossible to acquire.
Just going to jump in train tracks

go back to mexico and let cartels kill you then. Trump will be sending you back one way or another
When I rope I hope you feel bad you piece of shit bullying an 19 year old kid

Therapy doesn't do shit. This is an everything forum.

Just going to jump in train tracks
Dude the biggest risk in suicide is surviving and ending up as a cripple for the rest of your life.

Ill feel bad for the train driver that has to deal with it, not you. Its because you are a selfish person so why should I care about you? Youre 19. You have your whole life ahead of you. Think about your family and other people for once.
My family doesn't even care about me you stupid retard my mom wants me dead so my family will probably be happy without me

Therapy doesn't do shit. This is an everything forum.

Dude the biggest risk in suicide is surviving and ending up as a cripple for the rest of your life.
I will lay down in the train tracks doubt I survive

She doesnt want you dead. Take a break and think for a minute. Youre still a kid. At least give it a few more years before you do that. 19 is a shitty time in life but it gets better.
She does she told me so many times why don't I just kill my self I have nothing to live for no friends no social life I'm fucking deform just stfu I came to this site to meet people similar to me and make friends but everyone just keeps bullying at home at public even at .is i have nothing to lose just stfu

Last edited:

Don't fucking rope. Suicide is for faggots and foids

Obviously, I don´t want you to delete yourself and highly suggest you Don´t do it.
I don´t want to sound like a naive bluepilled imbecil either, and claim that life is a gift.
But, it is your life and you are free to do whatever you want.

If you plan on deleting yourself, please consider other methods.
I´m not a fan or roping at all.
I like meds more

Fuck I never cried this much I'm just going to get off I make a post in a couple days

20% - fighting
Give it a few more years and it will get better.
Says the retard with 8500 posts on an incel forum. Life must be real good.

I can do whatever I want sweaty. “incel philosopher” KEK get real faggot

I will always postmog you
How miserable does your life have to be to care about postcount?
"postmog" JFL, I have hobbies

My life is still shit but at least I'm honest about it.

idk you sound pretty miserable to me. :feelskek: Why dont you go fuck your dog again? Thats the only pussy youll ever get
Incel laughing about not getting pussy... :feelswhat: Infiltrator possibly?
I know you're very triggered by things I've said in this thread but I'm not in the mood for bickering. Get lost.

Carbon monoxide poisoning or a drug overdose. If you have access to a firearm, you could also pull a HitlER (cyanide + gunshot).

At least wait until you are 25 nigger