Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going outside is getting harder and harder. requesting coping strategies

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
it only seems to get worse

seeing foids, seeing couples

it's giving me fantasies about going ER (in gta5)

it would be hard getting a weapon permit with all my diagnoses

but at my cousins wedding in germany a while back my cousins friends had pistols and what seemed as an semi automatic assault rifle which they shot in the air with

those people dont know how mentally ill i am, they just know me as the 'shy cousin', i bet they could get me some guns if i make up some bullshit story

im probably (for the better) never going ER ofcourse. but these thought are getting worse

i need to go outside for work, gym, groceries and walks for mental health

i try to not make eye contact when im outside but sometimes its impossible and i just happen to see foids/couples

i would really appreciate some coping strategies, i usually do drugs to cope but they only worsen my mental health, they're not a long term solution

please let me know how you guys cope with shit like this, i would appreciate it dearly

hmmmm impossible to really avoid. you will eventually see foids. did you see the hooker yet?

hmmmm impossible to really avoid. you will eventually see foids. did you see the hooker yet?
the bitch deleted her ad on the hookersite

am currently searching for a new noodlewhore

Listen to music and keep your head down. That's my go to. Another way I heard works is by gymmaxing. obviously it won't fix bone structure but it makes you energized and you'll delude yourself into thinking you look good and going out is easier

Never began for not-outside-goers

Of course it's tough in a such densely populated country like the Netherlands filled with moggers. You couldn't have peace from sexhavers no matter what time it is. Stay sane.

Last edited:
I usually don't think of them as people (more like some npcs) but it's probably hard to force it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back