Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel going outside is worse than staying at home

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
when i go outside i see all type of people the chads, normies and balding cells but what makes me rage is that how the baldcells are able to get girls and i cant like what the fuck, we incels are cursed on earth and it wont get any better so we either cope or rope or go er. and when i was a kid it was sucidefuel ngl i got bullied, beaten and humilated infront of everyone. i hope this earth gets nuked or something because this is the best way for all of us people are so narcissistic evil and wicked.

True:cryfeels:going outside is pure suifuel.
I hate this world,how we are lied,how there is no justice,how easily bullies get away with every thing:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

True:cryfeels:going outside is pure suifuel.
I hate this world,how we are lied,how there is no justice,how easily bullies get away with every thing:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i agree with you this world is unfair with a corrupt system

oh i live with my famiily so i cant barely do anything
Ah I see:feelstastyman:
I can't either:cryfeels:
Hope you get out soon
Btw is yiur family neurotic and dysfunctional?mine is:cryfeels:

Ah I see:feelstastyman:
I can't either:cryfeels:
Hope you get out soon
Btw is yiur family neurotic and dysfunctional?mine is:cryfeels:
well idk tbh but i dont feel right ngl they kinda control me again and if i do something wrong they shout at me lol.

I went outside today and saw a jb wearing sweatpants that said JUICY, on her ass. I've seen that in a doujin hentai or 2, wasn't sure if I was dreaming for a second. Where was I right I fucking hate the summer and going outside during the summer. The rage I used to feel when seeing what I can't have has been replaced by a dead inside feeling. It's over

well idk tbh but i dont feel right ngl they kinda control me again and if i do something wrong they shout at me lol.
Typical muslim family ,its fine

I went outside today and saw a jb wearing sweatpants that said JUICY, on her ass. I've seen that in a doujin hentai or 2, wasn't sure if I was dreaming for a second. Where was I right I fucking hate the summer and going outside during the summer. The rage I used to feel when seeing what I can't have has been replaced by a dead inside feeling. It's over
yeah shits crazy with these females:feelsrope:

Wtf this must be in burgerland,I assume:lul:
Where I live foids were burkhas

yeah how old are u btw
I kind of larped about my age while registering,but since I know you,I will turn 18 soon,what about you?
Which month and. Year you from btw

Wtf this must be in burgerland,I assume:lul:
Where I live foids were burkhas
Europe. At this point I'd much prefer them wearing burkhas to the torture of seeing foids dressed like whores

Europe. At this point I'd much prefer them wearing burkhas to the torture of seeing foids dressed like whores
Lol
Thankgod most foids in my area wear abayas,but dont be fooled,atleast foids over there are honest
Those foids who wear veils are degenerates who wear it just for the show

I kind of larped about my age while registering,but since I know you,I will turn 18 soon,what about you?
Which month and. Year you from btw
i am born in 2004/2/28 so i am 18