Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to a all black school

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
It was hell on earth especially high-school the girls were brutal they let me know I was ugly I remember the dude who used to bully me went around asking girls if I was ugly for entertainment and pointed at me who was tryna get away but the hall was too packed and all the girls said yes I was mogged by normies and tyrones all day and sat in class day dreaming I remember one day and I never forget it we had this new student who was a giga Tyrone and everyone was quick to wanna be his freind while I sat quietly off in the corner at the time I didn't know why but after the blackpill it just answered my unanswered questions I was a outcast during ela I use to sit in the corner on the floor nobody said anything to me although I wasn't the only one there was this bisexual boy with DID who use to sit in class with his hoodie on not saying a word

Tldr: my experiences were hell on earth

Last edited:
I would have stopped going to school the second something like that happened to me

My school was around 95% White.

"all black school"

might as well call it a zoo

I have so many questions