Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to pshyciatrist

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Pretty sure i have depression(who doesn't on this site kek) anything i should know and what should say/not say so i dont get locked up in some mental hospital.

in4 "its pointless to go" i have to get it diagnosed for personal reasons.

Download

Well I have had 3 psychiatrists. My best advice is to stay away from pills and ask for therapy instead

Well I have had 3 psychiatrists. My best advice is to stay away from pills and ask for therapy instead
whats wrong with pills tho

1631702046056s

Make sure to explain and give good definition of incel, and it's importance

View attachment 499921
If you're trying to get straight with jewpills as a last resort, start with a therapist.

Psychiatrists are medical doctors, and thus are tasked with treating symptoms. The therapist will refer you if your symptoms are medical in nature.

In choosing a therapist, I recommend one with a "PhD in clinical psychology". To get this degree you need to conduct actual research and attain a high-level understanding of the scientific literature.

Be wary of anyone with a "PsyD". It doesn't require you to do research, and thus is a degree attained by lazy people.

rape if its a girl

Tell us how it goes I guess

View attachment 499921
Are you serious?

They don't cure anything. It's based on symptom reduction and they have lots of unexplained side effects. Pharmacies make a lot of money with pills so it is a market as well. There is no proven scientific theory of the mechanism that explains why pills help with depression or what causes specific side effects. The drugs are experimental and they are used solely because they reach some significance in group comparisons. Other than statistical analysis there is no scientific theory why they would work. In other words it is poison that is promoted by a market that deals with billions.

If you're trying to get straight with jewpills as a last resort, start with a therapist.

Psychiatrists are medical doctors, and thus are tasked with treating symptoms. The therapist will refer you if your symptoms are medical in nature.

In choosing a therapist, I recommend one with a "PhD in clinical psychology". To get this degree you need to conduct actual research and attain a high-level understanding of the scientific literature.

Be wary of anyone with a "PsyD". It doesn't require you to do research, and thus is a degree attained by lazy people.
i already have appointment for psychiatrist and my insurance pays for it so i dont think so i can change it anymore.
rape if its a girl
boomer foid:feelsseriously:
Tell us how it goes I guess
might make a thread after

Make sure to explain and give good definition of incel, and it's importance
might think im a schitzo

Are you serious?

They don't cure anything. It's based on symptom reduction and they have lots of unexplained side effects. Pharmacies make a lot of money with pills so it is a market as well. There is no proven scientific theory of the mechanism that explains why pills help with depression or what causes specific side effects. The drugs are experimental and they are used solely because they reach some significance in group comparisons. Other than statistical analysis there is no scientific theory why they would work. In other words it is poison that is promoted by a market that deals with billions.
my insurance would pay for it, and if its mild side effects like being dead inside or something idm tbh but if its something serious fuck that

Last edited:
see psychiatrist regularly, take Jew pills and get paid NEETbuxx.

anything ‘therapy’ gets you nothing nowhere but KGB at a price.

see psychiatrist regularly, take Jew pills and get paid NEETbuxx.

anything ‘therapy’ gets you nothing nowhere but KGB at a price.
idk if i can get neetbuxxs for depression in lithuania tho

idk if i can get neetbuxxs for depression in lithuania tho
That suks.

Psychiatrists are ‘real doctors‘ so they can help much. Mine was great but he got transferred. Insurance paid for most so it wasn’t expensive. Just don’t say anything about suicide and you should be fine.

Every so called incel or pre/proto-incel who went on a killing spree were all on antidepressants.

ER was on the drugs.
AM was on the drugs.
Nikolas Cruz was on the drugs.
William Atchison was on the drugs.
Conner Betts was on the drugs.
Scott Beierle was on the drugs.
Patrick Crusius was on the drugs.
James Holmes was on the drugs.
Adam Lanza was on the drugs.
Eric Harris and Dylan Klybold were on the drugs.

I'd recommend finding a real cope. SSRIs and other psychiatric drugs will only make things worse.

That suks.

Psychiatrists are ‘real doctors‘ so they can help much. Mine was great but he got transferred. Insurance paid for most so it wasn’t expensive. Just don’t say anything about suicide and you should be fine.
got it tyvm :feelsstudy:
Every so called incel or pre/proto-incel who went on a killing spree were all on antidepressants.

ER was on the drugs.
AM was on the drugs.

I'd recommend finding a real cope. SSRIs and other psychiatric drugs will only make things worse.
maybe but worth a try tbh

i already have appointment for psychiatrist and my insurance pays for it so i dont think so i can change it anymore.
Over bro :fuk:

Btw jfl if you’ve ever been to a mental ward, never be honest with psychiatrists or you’ll end up in hell

ER was on the drugs.
AM was on the drugs.

True and high IQ. Imagine willingly taking jewpills when you don't even really know how that shit actually affects you, especially in the long term. A few decades ago this shit was not nearly as accepted as it is now and you were basically laughed at if you took them. We as a soyciety have become weak and soy

Last edited:
Going to a psychotherapist is a waste of money and time. :incel: