Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to the [female] dentist to experience scraps of intimacy.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to go to the female dentists in the past. It's practicaly the only legal way to get scraps of intimacy from young females. Besides them checking your mouth, they can also sometimes touch your face with their hands, look you in the eyes etc. Some of them were very good-looking.

Don't forget to shower, girls love that

They wear gloves so they're not really even doing that.

Last edited:
They wear gloves so there not really even doing that.
Yea if ur not bald u should go to a barber instead they touch ur shit and don’t use gloves

Yes i also went to a female dentist, and she was really prettty too. guess who was his boyfriend? yeah the 6'7 chad dentist she works with(she was 5'3) they even have a daughter :society:. there's no winning in this life, really.

Yea if ur not bald u should go to a barber instead they touch ur shit and don’t use gloves
Most barbers are just gay soys though. Not many women.

This pretty blue eyed dentist foid caressed my face when I was 9
see you later:chad::chad:

Most barbers are just gay soys though. Not many women.
U need to go to a specific place
But yea a lot of barber shops especially in big cities are full of gay soys and trannies

I hate the dentist. Fucking bastards charge a shit ton and do a shit job. I only brush and use mouthwash and haven't seen a (((dentist))) in 3+ years and will never see one again.

I used to go to the female dentists in the past. It's practicaly the only legal way to get scraps of intimacy from young females. Besides them checking your mouth, they can also sometimes touch your face with their hands, look you in the eyes etc. Some of them were very good-looking.
Take what u c get

U need to go to a specific place
But yea a lot of barber shops especially in big cities are full of gay soys and trannies
Most "salons" have a mix of attractive women and gay soyboys. Incels would probably get stuck with the fags so the foids don't have to make contact with teh ugly inkwells.

Most "salons" have a mix of attractive women and gay soyboys. Incels would probably get stuck with the fags so the foids don't have to make contact with teh ugly inkwells.

Have you ever went to a black barber/salon? Zero soy barbers.

I like it when they don't use enough painkillers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back