Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going to the gym in an effort to lose weight is a big cope.

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Going to the gym in an effort to lose weight is a big cope.

"I am hitting the gym to feel better about myself" :soy:
Wanna know why you're feeling bad about your weight in the first place? Society :society: No, really. I am pretty certain that fat men would not feel shitty about themselves if society did not tell them that the way they look is wrong and unattractive. Yes, it may be unhealthy, but so are most things in life that are fun. Food is just fucking amazing. There is nothing like a good ol' Döner Kebap or a Ben & Jerry's.

"I am hitting the gym to get bitches" :soy:
If a woman does not love you for who you are but rather for what you look like/what your physical shape is like, what's the point? Why should you change everything about yourself just to get the illusion of being loved? Love should be unconditional.

Being fat leads to a shorter lifespan, btw, so staying fat is actually good for us since it leads to us having to suffer for a less amount of time. :hax:

Not sure why it’s a negative commotion it can help but dependent

Water is wet
Going to the gym is a giant cope, it doesn't change anything to your inceldom and you get mogged all the time by chads :feelskek:

I wanna lose weight because I hate being a skinny fat fuck. I am doing it for me and not anyone else.

I just feel a lot better when I see that I have less fat on my face and neck.

I wanna lose weight because I hate being a skinny fat fuck. I am doing it for me and not anyone else.

I just feel a lot better when I see that I have less fat on my face and neck.
Exactly. Because people have told you that you'd look better without that extra fat. :society:

Losing weight is 90% diet.