Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going to therapy feels lonely

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
You are paying a person to talk to you about your problems, they are just strangers with a certificate/license. At the end of the day, even if I do spend time speaking to a therapist or a mental health counselor, I'm still alone with nobody who is willing to talk to me without having to pay them money to do so. If somebody wants to talk to you without expecting you to give them money or favors, then they are a real friend.

Therapy doesnt do jack shit for me, Im being dragged there next week for my yearly 45 minutes, Atleast my parents pay now because i refuse to pay for shit that wont work! Their 40 dollars not mine, Its pointless to go there.

I will just hear the same lies my parents have told me year after year about personality...

Tell your therapist that you know you're mentally ill and you'd like to learn how to live with this illness.

Therapists can help you with that.

They can't get you friends, dream jobs and a wifeoid.

Just pay somebody to pretend like they give a shit theory.

Therapy is paying to be psyopped JFL for even considering therapy imagine being gaslit by NT normies who live better lives than you and give you absurd CBT thinking pattern training to cope with your fucked up reality (spoiler alert it doesn't do shit to change your reality)

mental health therapy? holy gaslighting batman.