Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to try dating apps again…

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Been off of them (bumble, tinder) for at least a year due to being devastated from such low desirability and already in a place where I was feeling very low and predisposed to feeling even worse.

I have a cycle where I’ll build up some small amount of confidence, download apps, update my profile, then swipe a bunch… then a month or two later my self esteem and subsequently my mental health will be devastated from the lack of anyone desiring me in the slightest… from being completely unwanted and unloved

Then I’ll suffer for a bit in depression and eventually I’ll forget the pain it caused and go back, and start the cycle all over. This time my break was for about a year. I’m still not recovered but I guess I’ve reached a “fuck it” point where I’m willing to try anyway despite not having built up the confidence this time. Let’s see if this is going to be my lucky year :feelsseriously:

Wish me luck boyos.

:feelsYall:
good luck mate

> trying dating apps as an incel :feelskek:

Good luck buddy, don't feel bad if it doesn't work out for you man, the system is rigged.

Cope

Good luck brocel

Been off of them (bumble, tinder) for at least a year due to being devastated from such low desirability and already in a place where I was feeling very low and predisposed to feeling even worse.

I have a cycle where I’ll build up some small amount of confidence, download apps, update my profile, then swipe a bunch… then a month or two later my self esteem and subsequently my mental health will be devastated from the lack of anyone desiring me in the slightest… from being completely unwanted and unloved

Then I’ll suffer for a bit in depression and eventually I’ll forget the pain it caused and go back, and start the cycle all over. This time my break was for about a year. I’m still not recovered but I guess I’ve reached a “fuck it” point where I’m willing to try anyway despite not having built up the confidence this time. Let’s see if this is going to be my lucky year :feelsseriously:

Wish me luck boyos.
i apologize pre-emptively :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brother, what in the absolute fuck are you DOING to yourself? You know the game is rigged against men, right? I mean, literally. The Tinder algorithm, for example, buries your profile deep in the stack of profiles so you're basically almost never even seen, unless you pay the subscription or whatever.

They're a waste of time. Even if you do get interest, 95% of the girls on them are gutter trash who have been run through by dozens of men. And if you haven't increased your desirability in some way, there will be no change.

I've said this before, you're much better off messaging girls on Instagram. And you can fraud some status on Insta by buying followers and/or making yourself appear rich, or whatever.

you will be swimming in pussy just make sure to upgrade to platinum membership

Wish me luck boyos.
what is your flaw?
Are you ugly? Or short?

I could never do this because I'm extremely short. I cannot cope around this. If I were average height with 3/10 face (not deformed) and full hair, then I wouldn't get success, but at least I wouldn't feel ashamed putting myself out there.
But as a manlet...
EVEN IF it works, as soon as she sees you're smaller than her it's so over.
Manlet = genetic death and lifelong humilation

They're a waste of time. Even if you do get interest, 95% of the girls on them are gutter trash who have been run through by dozens of men. And if you haven't increased your desirability in some way, there will be no change.

I've said this before, you're much better off messaging girls on Instagram. And you can fraud some status on Insta by buying followers and/or making yourself appear rich, or whatever.
The hassle to create an insta is not worth it unless you’re completely new to a place. People will know if you’re a frauding subhuman. Also just lol at messaging random foids on there asking for sex. Dating apps have all kinds of bitches. Go on Bumble or Hinge if you want to avoid a lot of the basic blonde normthots you see on tinder and want some arthoes instead. All women are sluts, whether they’re on a dating app or in the library.

Then I’ll suffer for a bit in depression and eventually I’ll forget the pain it caused and go back, and start the cycle all over.
My alcoholism in a nutshell.

looked again and got rejected by hags with shit hairlines.

The hassle to create an insta is not worth it unless you’re completely new to a place. People will know if you’re a frauding subhuman. Also just lol at messaging random foids on there asking for sex. Dating apps have all kinds of bitches. Go on Bumble or Hinge if you want to avoid a lot of the basic blonde normthots you see on tinder and want some arthoes instead. All women are sluts, whether they’re on a dating app or in the library.
Nobody said message them asking for sex. Swiping endlessly on Tinder for no matches takes much more effort than making an Instagram account. If you're a "frauding subhuman" you will get 0 matches on Tinder but will get 30% of your messages seen on Instagram.

Masochistic little cuck

These apps are sui fuel

why tf would any nonchad do that even chad doesnt get laid on apps anymore

I basically posted this same thing about a month ago lmao. I didn't end up going through with it though cause I knew it was just gonna be depressing and a waste of my time

Nobody said message them asking for sex. Swiping endlessly on Tinder for no matches takes much more effort than making an Instagram account. If you're a "frauding subhuman" you will get 0 matches on Tinder but will get 30% of your messages seen on Instagram.
It doesn’t really. Making an instagram that looks good while being a friendless autist is pretty difficult.

Break the cycle, it's over.

Dating apps are SuiFuil