Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Going to try something I've theorized and thought about for some time now.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I'm sure all of you are familiar with post nut clarity. In case you don't know, I'll give you a summarized version of what it is.
Post nut clarity is the sense of calm and relief you get after nutting. Weight lifted off your shoulders, so to speak.
After nutting for quite some time, (6 years) I've realized that what I crave is not in fact the nut itself, but rather, the sense of release and calm that comes with it. In these strong but fleeting moments of clarity, I'm able to so much more productive.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start getting into some NoFap bullshit. I'll still be nutting, just not to the extent I was before.
What I really need to do is find a way to simulate post nut clarity without actually nutting and therefore keeping my energy. This will achieve the dual purpose of helping improve my life situation (even if by a little) and making me more focused on important stuff like my job and all that other shit.
For ScienceCels, I need to know, is there any way I can achieve this power?

I've never really experienced the "calm and clarity" you seem to describe; is it simply letting go of your frustrations and distaste towards the denial of your biological urges through the discriminatory treatment and trueceldom levied against you as a subhuman? :feelswhere:

If so, you can try to realize the true behaviour and modern nature of the foid, perhaps to somewhat turn you off being so obsessively thinking about them and focusing on actual goals that may help you further in life; it might not be the exact same replicated mood, however. :feelsjuice:

I'm sure all of you are familiar with post nut clarity. In case you don't know, I'll give you a summarized version of what it is.
Post nut clarity is the sense of calm and relief you get after nutting. Weight lifted off your shoulders, so to speak.
After nutting for quite some time, (6 years) I've realized that what I crave is not in fact the nut itself, but rather, the sense of release and calm that comes with it. In these strong but fleeting moments of clarity, I'm able to so much more productive.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start getting into some NoFap bullshit. I'll still be nutting, just not to the extent I was before.
What I really need to do is find a way to simulate post nut clarity without actually nutting and therefore keeping my energy. This will achieve the dual purpose of helping improve my life situation (even if by a little) and making me more focused on important stuff like my job and all that other shit.
For ScienceCels, I need to know, is there any way I can achieve this power?
Ok GrAYcel

I've never really experienced the "calm and clarity" you seem to describe; is it simply letting go of your frustrations and distaste towards the denial of your biological urges through the discriminatory treatment and trueceldom levied against you as a subhuman? :feelswhere:

If so, you can try to realize the true behaviour and modern nature of the foid, perhaps to somewhat turn you off being so obsessively thinking about them and focusing on actual goals that may help you further in life; it might not be the exact same replicated mood, however. :feelsjuice:
Yeah I know, obsessive. They repulse me, yet I'm obsessed with beating it off to them to the point that if you wanted me to stop you'd literally have to cut the damn thing off.