Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Golddigging stacy thot gets dumped by moneymaxxed old chad. Proceeds to blast him with a revolver. Gets 13 years in jail

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I remembered this funny story from 5 years ago and I searched here but i got no results so id wanna share it for the lulz

So we have this THOT

34AE723F00000578-3617607-Enraged_But_her_erratic_behaviour_quickly_began_to_worry_his_fam-a-46_1464693019548.jpg

dated a moneymaxxed jewellery store chain owner, which has ascended to CHAD status due to moneymaxx-ness and old guy muscles(prolly roided up at old age)

FJ-547547.jpg

article-2604458-1CE201F600000578-450_306x521.jpg

So he fucked her for about 2.5 years then he dumped her boring ass back to the gutter which infuriated her

He started dating a new whore, this time some russian bitch

a9004812385892d25f76ee9123c74459

so the old girflriend blonde thot broke into his rented villa and hid there for days waiting on him and shot up his ass when he got home LMAO

Mr Bush, 48, was gunned down on April 5, 2014 as he arrived at his luxury rented villa for a romantic getaway with his new lover Maria Korotaeva, 24.

His killer fled the crime scene in Mr Bush's Hummer and dumped it at a nearby beachside car park before returning to her homeland with a new boyfriend who flew to Madrid to meet her.

She was extradited to Spain after handing herself in and claiming the revolver went off during a violent struggle after he attacked her and pointed the weapon at her.

funny fucking story, this bitch is rotting in a jail as we speak

348FB0E100000578-3617607-Tears_Mayka_Kukucova_reacts_in_court_after_being_found_guilty_la-m-63_1464694363712.jpg

stacy mad x24

I was almost angry at the slap on the ass sentence of 13 measly years. But then I saw that this was Europe, and getting mad at Europe for being soft on crime is like getting mad at your parents for smoking weed. It's all they know at this point.

13 years is not enough

good thing he survived

Why don't Chads and Stacies just kill each other more often :feelsohh:

good thing he survived

No he did not. This is what a life of a man is worth - 13 years before any deductions for good behaviour. And not just any man - a high value male millionaire father and employer of multiple people

No he did not. This is what a life of a man is worth - 13 years before any deductions for good behaviour. And not just any man - a high value male millionaire father and employer of multiple people
Europe can b like that in justice system

it is over for moneymaxxed roidcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back