Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gonna be homeless soon

this is on par with normie advice of just shower bro.

i was unemployed for 2 years before getting a new job and i just got fired from that one last thursday.

saying just get a job is laughable when normies are literally repelled by you because your " cold and blunt"
His situation is that if he doesn’t get a job he becomes homeless so it’s his only option

His situation is that if he doesn’t get a job he becomes homeless so it’s his only option
he can always start a patreon and sell his nudess

Ever thought of selling dope or becoming a rapper incel prime? I hear there's a recent opening...

They would rather hire a FOB than a native.
Fobs take most priority over native applicants here. Curry's run almost every establishment.

Ever thought of selling dope or becoming a rapper incel prime? I hear there's a recent opening...
Not into selling drugs and being a rapper no longer interests me with how the genre is being handled anymore to be successful in it. I am a lazycel somewhat but also have anxiety and depression. I left my last two jobs cause nightshift was too much stress. The job i had the longest i left because i was treated like shit and out of hundreds of people working at this warehouse I was one of the only 10 blackcels working there.

I was homeless once it was fucking terrible because of me neetmaxxing !!! I remember few times that I had to take a bird bath at cemetery.
did u fuck any of the corpses?

There's a foid who I was in same class with in college who collects about $900 a month for being PTSD and depressed

Another guy I know does similar, these people leave the house more than I do, have been in intimate relationships, they are the high IQ ones doing nothing and getting money and low cost housing.

I've been to the doctor before for social anxiety and even attended a social circle getting help but guess i didn't go far enough with it to start getting money and it to become a disability.

I work low paying part time job currently...

I was homeless for almost 2 years. I didnt even have shoes so I walked on snow with sandals.