Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based gonna LowInhibMax on omegle in a few days

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
my ideas :
-verbally abuse/threaten men with physical violence (especially high inhib curries)
-pull soft dick out (foids)
-pull hard dick out (foids)

post your ideas . ill be masked with vpn on so idgaf

and what tags can i use to get as many foids as possible?? tried "taylor swift" but didnt really work

Show knifes to man say you can track them nshit

call them nigger

Threatening people with violence won't do anything, nobody is scared of some anon online who doesn't even know where they live. Even these IT-trannies and foids who larp that they're scared of you because you're "so dangerous" only do so because they are dramatic cunts who want to get you banned and the cops send to your house, they're not actually scared of you.

Pulling your dick out will probably get you banned very quick if they report you and most VPNs won't get you unbanned.

These websites are filled with low IQ bluepilled normfags, you can make them feel retarded by debating them on whatever topic you're interested in. I'd obviously talk to them about demographics and race realism but you can also mess with feminists or trannies or something like that. If that's too much to ask then just try to start a nice conversation about the current thing and then hit em with a

Last edited:
Pulling your dick out will probably get you banned very quick if they report you and most VPNs won't get you unbanned.
If he's in unmoderated, I'm fairly sure exposed dicks have been standard there for a long time, unless that's changed lately

Basically it's a bunch of old men with their dicks out hunting for the elusive JB pussy

Sounds frightful but hey if OP's up for it ig

If he's in unmoderated, I'm fairly sure exposed dicks have been standard there for a long time, unless that's changed lately

Basically it's a bunch of old men with their dicks out hunting for the elusive JB pussy

Sounds frightful but hey if OP's up for it ig
I've never even tried that I thought it would redirect me to some paid webcamsite or what you're describing. Not that I ever used the site with a webcam myself in the first place but I've seen a lot of streamers use it like gypsy, HT, Martinez, catboykami.

To OP if you just wanna troll, try starting a normal conversation about the current thing and then when they don't expect it just casually drop a

Threatening people with violence won't do anything, nobody is scared of some anon online who doesn't even know where they live.
yeah youre right unfortunately.. will probably still be fun though

film it of course... reminds me of the good ol' GypsyCrusader days
Yes you should use OBS and record it if you do it on PC.

Also gypsycrusader is streaming again if you're interested t.me/gypsycrusadelive (telegram).

Also gypsycrusader is streaming again if you're interested t.me/gypsycrusadelive (telegram).
:feelsLSD::feelsYall:Appreciate the link, had no idea Gypsy was back online! He went on Rumble for a while after he got out of prison but then vanished. Dude took over JewTube literally overnight by making normies lose their shit :feelskek:

tiktok and snapchat tags used to be good but it seems like you cannot find a single foid on that site let alone even other people to interact with. I am convinced all the omegle videos I see on youtube shorts are fake.

Threatening people with violence won't do anything, nobody is scared of some anon online who doesn't even know where they live. Even these IT-trannies and foids who larp that they're scared of you because you're "so dangerous" only do so because they are dramatic cunts who want to get you banned and the cops send to your house, they're not actually scared of you.

These websites are filled with low IQ bluepilled normfags, you can make them feel retarded by debating them on whatever topic you're interested in. I'd obviously talk to them about demographics and race realism but you can also mess with feminists or trannies or something like that. If that's too much to ask then just try to start a nice conversation about the current thing and then hit em with a
There’s a way to block the server which scans video chats for nudes. With it on, you get banned almost instantly for showing nudes, yeah.

You could also try stuff like teenchat or chatib, since they might have a better chance of turning up foids than Omegle at this point

But obviously these foids will be shits to you

tiktok and snapchat tags used to be good but it seems like you cannot find a single foid on that site let alone even other people to interact with. I am convinced all the omegle videos I see on youtube shorts are fake.
Nah, still plenty of foids on the tiktok tag. Just has to be in the right time of day. Don’t go in curry hours.

Nah, still plenty of foids on the tiktok tag. Just has to be in the right time of day. Don’t go in curry hours.
I'm from southern hemisphere so maybe that is why. I think all I see is curries, and we all know curries are chick magnets.

I'm from southern hemisphere so maybe that is why. I think all I see is curries, and we all know curries are chick magnets.
If I go at like 7-10pm American time sometimes I actually see more foids than men

If I go at like 7-10pm American time sometimes I actually see more foids than men
What?
I guess I would say its impossible I guess foids love attention and omegle is an easy online way to get it.

Sounds like retardmaxxing

What VPN do you use that gives residential IPs?

Last edited:
I haven't been on Omegle for a long time. Had some good times on there.

please for the love of god dont pull your dick out .